The Student Room Group

Was i used for just sex?

For the past 4 weeks I have been going on dates with a guy I met in a grocery store in March. At first i was a little skeptical because he’s a tad bit older but not by much. On our first date we met up at Dairy Queen.

We talked for three hours , he did majority of the talking. He asked me out for a second date a few days later and the second date he cooked and made cookies for us at his house we cuddled and watched movies.

We had a 3rd date and we ended up having sex. Ever since the third date he’s been acting weird. When i come over he will ask me “why didn’t you give me a hug when you came in?” We had more dates after that one too

“Why don’t you bring a second pair of clothes over so you can spend the night?”

“Can you come get comfortable with me?”

“Do you want me to do this or that?”

“Can you come over?” And if i say “I’m busy today he’ll ask can he come pick me up if I’m tired

“Do you miss me?” It’s like he asks me questions non stop The other day when i came over he was on the game playing COD with his friends and he asked me “do you want me to get off that game?” And i said “no” I’m fine you can finish playing We were laying in bed last night and he asked me

“what did you do today?” And i said “i went downtown” and he said

“who’s downtown? Your boo”?

I looked at him with a weird look and he said “i mean if you do have others your talking to that’s fine” Last Wednesday i texted him that morning and he hasn’t said a word to me or responded He constantly told me that i was playing games or played with him and i don’t understand how

He won’t let things happen naturally and let me be myself as far as getting to know him. He asks me questions that i think are weird

Scroll to see replies

No offence but why would you have sex with someone that you met 4 weeks ago. You shouldn't trust ppl that easily they will toy you.
Reply 2
Original post by kkavinaa
No offence but why would you have sex with someone that you met 4 weeks ago. You shouldn't trust ppl that easily they will toy you.

Understand
Why post this again.
Literally sounds like a normal relationship, to me. Like, he asked what you'd like to do today? He offered to pick you up because you were tired?

We'd better shoot him, he sounds like a nice guy that cares about your needs.
Original post by Anonymous
Understand

Well the questions r understandable. My boyfriend asks weird question even though he's super protective. PLUS THIS GUY CAN BE TOYING YOU.
Reply 6
3rd time you have posted this scenario with a different question.

:troll:
Reply 7
Original post by Kandiman
Literally sounds like a normal relationship, to me. Like, he asked what you'd like to do today? He offered to pick you up because you were tired?

We'd better shoot him, he sounds like a nice guy that cares about your needs.

I felt it was weird because i showed him through my actions that i liked him.

Why did he leave
Reply 8
Looks like this is a troll, especially since we’ve been in lockdown throughout that whole time..,
Original post by ROC10
Looks like this is a troll, especially since we’ve been in lockdown throughout that whole time..,

She mentions Dairy Queen. Americans refuse to self-isolate. Something to do with God, rights, guns or fake news or something.
I felt it was weird because i showed him through my actions that i liked him.

Why did he leave

He showed you through his words that he liked you. Did you, by any chance, say that you felt him asking to spend time with you was too much?
He showed you through his words that he liked you. Did you, by any chance, say that you felt him asking to spend time with you was too much?

I had no problem spending time with him but sometimes he would want me to stay at his house while he leaves and go to work for 9-10 hours and i didn’t like that.

Anytime he had free time i would ask to come over. I started spending the night and giving him hugs when i came over... idk what went wrong
Reply 12
She mentions Dairy Queen. Americans refuse to self-isolate. Something to do with God, rights, guns or fake news or something.

Ah okay, yeah the post does appear to be written by an American. I tend to forget that (some) non-British people use this site as it’s pretty much entirely UK-oriented.
Not again
I had no problem spending time with him but sometimes he would want me to stay at his house while he leaves and go to work for 9-10 hours and i didn’t like that.

Anytime he had free time i would ask to come over. I started spending the night and giving him hugs when i came over... idk what went wrong

You're not answering the question. Did you specifically say anything to the effect that he was asking you to spend time with him too much?
You're not answering the question. Did you specifically say anything to the effect that he was asking you to spend time with him too much?

No actually he would tel me what days he was free and I’d ask to come over on the days he provided for me
Original post by kkavinaa

She's free to have sex whenever she's comfortable doesnt matter how long shes known them. It's her choice
You have not had a guy before you 2 are acting like kids it wont work out you are over thinking end it now
No actually he would tel me what days he was free and I’d ask to come over on the days he provided for me

But everything you've said here gives the impression that you're annoyed that he wants to spend too much time with you, yet you're also saying you went out of your way to spend as much time as possible with him.

Those are too different lanes. You can't be like "ugh, he wants me to do something with him today" but also "can I come over today?" at the same time.
But everything you've said here gives the impression that you're annoyed that he wants to spend too much time with you, yet you're also saying you went out of your way to spend as much time as possible with him.

Those are too different lanes. You can't be like "ugh, he wants me to do something with him today" but also "can I come over today?" at the same time.

Maybe i worded this offish. I was annoyed at him questioning me about things that i felt were unnecessary. Like he would ask me was he ugly. Or ask me was he a booty call, ask me why i didn’t hug or text him... i would answer his questions but the next time I’d come over it would be the same questions all over again that’s what annoyed me... he wouldn’t let me show him how i felt

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending