The Student Room Group

Is my penis head oversensitive? What can I do about it?

Stroking it whilst lubed up feels amazing, until I orgasm, where it becomes UNBEARABLY SENSITIVE (NOT in a good way) and takes away the pleasure. Any suggestions to enjoy the sensitivity during masturbation WITHOUT the side effect of it becoming too sensitive at orgasm. Thankyou. [I usually masturbate by covering the glans with my foreskin if that has any impact at all]
Original post by Anonymous
Stroking it whilst lubed up feels amazing, until I orgasm, where it becomes UNBEARABLY SENSITIVE (NOT in a good way) and takes away the pleasure. Any suggestions to enjoy the sensitivity during masturbation WITHOUT the side effect of it becoming too sensitive at orgasm. Thankyou.

It's supposed to become unpleasantly sensitive straight after orgasm
Original post by WoodlandSorcerer

Not in the way he's describing it. That sounds painful almost.
Original post by Hoodlum123
Not in the way he's describing it. That sounds painful almost.

Don't see anything wrong with what he's describing, the glans is supposed to become almost unbearable to the touch after ejaculation, that's completely normal. If it's going beyond that then he needs to see his GP.
Reply 4

So maybe I'm taking things too quick? Do you think that maybe if I took it slower I could let the sensations become stronger beforehand, and maybe make it be less sensitive when I ***?
So maybe I'm taking things too quick? Do you think that maybe if I took it slower I could let the sensations become stronger beforehand, and maybe make it be less sensitive when I ***?

It shouldn't feel unpleasantly sensitive before you c um, only after. If it's unbearable before ejaculation then it might be worth seeing a GP.
Reply 6
It shouldn't feel unpleasantly sensitive before you c um, only after. If it's unbearable before ejaculation then it might be worth seeing a GP.

This is like during the process of ejaculation where it becomes unbearable. Maybe I should stop stroking as I c um?
This is like during the process of ejaculation where it becomes unbearable. Maybe I should stop stroking as I c um?

Maybe, we're not allowed to give sex tips on this site.
Reply 8
Maybe, we're not allowed to give sex tips on this site.

Sh*t yeah of course. My bad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending