The Student Room Group

I hurt someone and I feel horrible

I’ve met a person who became my good friend and I’ve hurt them by leaving them without properly saying goodbye. They were always so nice to me and I know that that’s the reason why I panicked and ran away. :frown:(( I promised I’ll be there for them but did the complete opposite. I betrayed them because I got scared of being treated so good. Now I have absolutely no contact with this person and there’s no way I can reach out to them anymore to apologize and explain myself and I just feel horrible. I don’t even want forgiveness I just wish I could say sorry and take care. How do I move on? What should I do? :frown:((
Reply 1
How come you can't reach out to them?
:frown: I feel bad for you.
Reply 3
Original post by Pathway
How come you can't reach out to them?

They deleted all of their sm accounts :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by Pandagirlx
:frown: I feel bad for you.

:’(
Original post by Anonymous

Have you got their number or know any of there friends accounts
Reply 6

Then I guess you have to learn from this. Don't throw away good friendships because you feel you don't deserve them. Value yourself and those around you that you care for.
Reply 7
Have you got their number or know any of there friends accounts

No, unfortunately I don’t :frown:((
:’(

I wish someone felt horrible if they hurt me. Well being hurt is normal You need to ignore the emotions and focus on what you should to do be strong xx
No, unfortunately I don’t :frown:((

Look at what I just sent. Do you know where this person lives? If you do ok. Buy them a present and a sorry card put it in front of the front door get them to take it but make sure your not noticed.
I wish someone felt horrible if they hurt me. Well being hurt is normal You need to ignore the emotions and focus on what you should to do be strong xx

Look at what I just sent. Do you know where this person lives? If you do ok. Buy them a present and a sorry card put it in front of the front door get them to take it but make sure your not noticed.

Thank you that’s a great advice however I met them online during quarantine and so the sm was all we shared :frown: Now I can’t find them anymore and I don’t know how to move on from this horrible feeling :frown:(( I mean I deserve it and I know I do because they are probably very hurt and confused and so I hate myself so much for making such a huge mistake. I am a horrible human being :frown:
Thank you that’s a great advice however I met them online during quarantine and so the sm was all we shared :frown: Now I can’t find them anymore and I don’t know how to move on from this horrible feeling :frown:(( I mean I deserve it and I know I do because they are probably very hurt and confused and so I hate myself so much for making such a huge mistake. I am a horrible human being :frown:

So they are an online friend? Well, you have us. You have your other friends as well. Make us happy. :smile:. TSR is here for a reason we are here for you.

Do you think I should be an adviser for a job then? :biggrin:
So they are an online friend? Well, you have us. You have your other friends as well. Make us happy. :smile:. TSR is here for a reason we are here for you.

Do you think I should be an adviser for a job then? :biggrin:

:smile:)) Thanks. You definitely should :biggrin:
Original post by Pathway
Then I guess you have to learn from this. Don't throw away good friendships because you feel you don't deserve them. Value yourself and those around you that you care for.

I guess. I am just feeling horrible about it and I don’t know what to do :frown:
:smile:)) Thanks. You definitely should :biggrin:

Aww, it's ok. TBH I want to work in the CAMHS sector.
I guess. I am just feeling horrible about it and I don’t know what to do :frown:

Remember what I said ok :smile:
Remember what I said ok :smile:

Thank you... I will try :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending