The Student Room Group

Further Address Evidence Maintenance Loan Help

Hello, I am currently applying for a maintenance loan for the 2019/2020 student year and I have been asked by SFE to send further address evidence as a written letter for the period 07/2017 until 09/2017 (when I started my first year) and also provide payslips from my workplace from September 2019 to prove I support myself. I wanted to ask if the Three Year Residency SFE form is an okay way to send this evidence and would payslips from that period on 2017 be okay to use, since I am not sure if I still have my other paper documents from 2017. Would an online bank statement from that period work? Also I am not able to send these files online since my application does not appear in the SFE site, so is there any other way to send this evidence rather than sending it physically? Thank you!
Original post by sdiefko
Hello, I am currently applying for a maintenance loan for the 2019/2020 student year and I have been asked by SFE to send further address evidence as a written letter for the period 07/2017 until 09/2017 (when I started my first year) and also provide payslips from my workplace from September 2019 to prove I support myself. I wanted to ask if the Three Year Residency SFE form is an okay way to send this evidence and would payslips from that period on 2017 be okay to use, since I am not sure if I still have my other paper documents from 2017. Would an online bank statement from that period work? Also I am not able to send these files online since my application does not appear in the SFE site, so is there any other way to send this evidence rather than sending it physically? Thank you!

Hi there,
You can view an acceptable list of residency evidence here http://ow.ly/d/8o6y

We only accept original evidence so it must be posted.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi there,
You can view an acceptable list of residency evidence here http://ow.ly/d/8o6y

We only accept original evidence so it must be posted.
Thanks, Isaac

Hello Isaac I have a letter from HMRC regarding tax code change from the 31st of July 2017, they want evidence for the period 07/07/2017 until 01/09/2017. Could you please tell me if this would suffice? I will send the original. Also could you please tell me if the Three Year Residence form is needed or just a written statement about my address history? Thank you!
Original post by sdiefko
Hello Isaac I have a letter from HMRC regarding tax code change from the 31st of July 2017, they want evidence for the period 07/07/2017 until 01/09/2017. Could you please tell me if this would suffice? I will send the original. Also could you please tell me if the Three Year Residence form is needed or just a written statement about my address history? Thank you!

Any evidence on the list I provided above will be acceptable, if your evidence is not on the list then I can't confirm it will be accepted.

For the address history you just need to write a cover letter, by getting a blank sheet of paper and write your name, Customer Reference Number and your address history. The address history must have no gaps.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending