The Student Room Group

Student Finance Question

Hello, I was just wondering I changed my course details, they got accepted within 4 days because everything else was correct, however on the same date I also added the income details in the upload evidence bit. How long does it take for them to review and change the income bit? Maintainance Loan (when I looked back it said everything has been confirmed and approved but I rang them to ask about the income bit and they said that it isn't been reviewed yet.)
Original post by Curtis200
Hello, I was just wondering I changed my course details, they got accepted within 4 days because everything else was correct, however on the same date I also added the income details in the upload evidence bit. How long does it take for them to review and change the income bit? Maintainance Loan (when I looked back it said everything has been confirmed and approved but I rang them to ask about the income bit and they said that it isn't been reviewed yet.)

Hi there, Is this income details that has been provided by your parents or partner for the Means Tested Maintenance Loan? Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
By my parent specifically my mum.
By my parent specifically my mum.

Hi Curtis,

This can take 6 weeks to process once the evidence has been received. And did your mum provide her details via her account or was it a PFF2 form she sent? Thanks, Jason
Reply 4
It was a Pff2 form and I have been given different answers. The guy when I rang up said this type of change can take a maximum of 15 days to take effect and you saying 6 weeks. All the other details have been confirmed like everything and I am even getting the basic maintenance loan but about 5 days ago decided to look further into it and saw was able to get more if my mum provided her details, which I did. So just for the Pff2 form to have SFE check it and make any changes is that 15 days as the guy said on the phone 3 days ago or is it 6 weeks as you said?

Bit confused thank you!
It was a Pff2 form and I have been given different answers. The guy when I rang up said this type of change can take a maximum of 15 days to take effect and you saying 6 weeks. All the other details have been confirmed like everything and I am even getting the basic maintenance loan but about 5 days ago decided to look further into it and saw was able to get more if my mum provided her details, which I did. So just for the Pff2 form to have SFE check it and make any changes is that 15 days as the guy said on the phone 3 days ago or is it 6 weeks as you said?

Bit confused thank you!

Hi there, we can't access accounts on this platform so the 6 weeks is a general timescale. Once received this does currently take an estimated 16 working days (not regular days). Timescales are always estimates and can change on a day to day basis. Thanks, Jason
Reply 6
Awesome thank you!
Awesome thank you!

You are more than welcome, please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any further help. Thanks, Angela
Reply 8
Original post by Angela SFE
You are more than welcome, please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any further help. Thanks, Angela

Hello, I have a question, they've just gotten back to me that I need to support evidence I've supplied the required evidence. It's for Special Support Grant. How long does this take to look at/process?

Oh, and this all came about from my mum doing her details it's now asking for these details, if it's accepted should my Maintenance or this Special Support Grant go up?

Thanks!
Hello, I have a question, they've just gotten back to me that I need to support evidence I've supplied the required evidence. It's for Special Support Grant. How long does this take to look at/process?

Oh, and this all came about from my mum doing her details it's now asking for these details, if it's accepted should my Maintenance or this Special Support Grant go up?

Thanks!

Hi Curtis,

Our current timescales are approximately 15 working days, with subject to change depending on our current volumes.

https://logon.slc.co.uk/cas/login

Thanks, Clare
Reply 10
Thank you!
Thank you!

You're welcome, Curtis.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending