The Student Room Group
Halls of residence, St George's, University of London
St George's Hospital Medical School
London

Occupational health check problems

I’m very stuck in the mud atm due to COVID-19....

I have a conditional offer to start paramedic science at St. George’s university of London. One of the conditions is that I need to complete the occupational health check, which my doctor needs to fill out stsmp and sign. After calling and emailing them they said there not allowed to deal with non essential paperwork due to COVID-19. I’ve called and called and called and they said there’s nothing they can do. I’m very anxious at the moment as on the university website it says failing to do this could have an affect on my offer .

I’m just wondering if anyone else is having the sane problem with there gp and occupational health check.
Original post by abi4eva8
I’m very stuck in the mud atm due to COVID-19....

I have a conditional offer to start paramedic science at St. George’s university of London. One of the conditions is that I need to complete the occupational health check, which my doctor needs to fill out stsmp and sign. After calling and emailing them they said there not allowed to deal with non essential paperwork due to COVID-19. I’ve called and called and called and they said there’s nothing they can do. I’m very anxious at the moment as on the university website it says failing to do this could have an affect on my offer .

I’m just wondering if anyone else is having the sane problem with there gp and occupational health check.

Hi there@abi4eva8

I'm really sorry you're in this situation. Keep trying to work to get your doctor to complete it and/or try to see if you can send it to be filled in online, but I would definitely ring the St George's enquiry line (+44 (0)20 3897 2032) to make them aware of your situation and the difficulties you're having, as they may be able to help, or to extend the deadline for the form to be handed in - they'd be able to consider your situation once they're aware and can hopefully do what they can to help.

Best Wishes,
Lauren
2nd Year Biomedical Science Student
SGUL Official Rep
Halls of residence, St George's, University of London
St George's Hospital Medical School
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending