The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

is it good? the uni of nott.??

hello...
i choose to study at university of nottingham FINANCE, ACCOUNTING AND MANAGEMENT FOR 2009. I have already my place there....is the university good for this course or to do again application for a better univeristy ??

i have 3 A Levels maths with A, statistics with A and accounting with B.
i have also the LCCI examinations and cypriot apolytirio with 19.8 out of 20.

if is better to do again ucas form pls tell me unis which can i put in my form and i wiil have a lot of chances to have a place.

thx a lot!
Reply 1
It's a really good uni. You're just being snobby if you think you can go somewhere 'better'.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
One of the top 10 universities in the UK, and the grounds are amazing - particularity University Park. Can't comment specifically on your course, but as a University yes, it is absolutely superb.
Reply 3
Sophie3
It's a really good uni. You're just being snobby if you think you can go somewhere 'better'.

I think he's only said it that way because he's an international student and is a bit worried.

To be fair mtheo, I think it's kind of a stupid question to ask because all you'll get is biased anyways. However, the uni is internationally well known and is very good and to be honest, if you've been accepted, just stay because it'll be hard to find another uni now.
Reply 4
i think you need to research more unis as well. i go to nottingham and i think its very good, but you should still examine other options. with your grades i'd recommend looking at other red brick unis.. such as Warwick, Edinburgh, Southampton, York, Durham, any of the ones in the top 15 or 20 really.

Latest

Trending

Trending