The Student Room Group

What should I wear to hang out with the girl I like? (We might be playing sports too)

So I was talking to her the other day and she suggested that we meet up to play Badminton, so I was thinking maybe just shorts and a nice t-shirt.

However, it could be more of a general hangout as she also said she'd bring some cards, so I don't want to go dressed like idk what I'm trying to say, but maybe shorts and a nice t-shirt would be under-dressing and jeans would be a better option.

I could be over-thinking but any advice would be much appreciated :smile:
Reply 1
A tee-shirt and jeans/shorts, but nice-ish ones ( ie no stains and such ). I think jeans and shorts could go either way, so just make sure they look decent enough.
I personally would stick to the safe side, and just go with the jeans if there are any doubts :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by LovelyMrFox
A tee-shirt and jeans/shorts, but nice-ish ones ( ie no stains and such ). I think jeans and shorts could go either way, so just make sure they look decent enough.
I personally would stick to the safe side, and just go with the jeans if there are any doubts :smile:

Thankyou. Ngl I need to buy new jeans as my current ones are too loose lol. Hopefully I've got a belt somewhere

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending