Lilysmithxoxo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I stared running a week ago and I’ve noticed my face goes really red. Out of interest does this reduce overtime as you become fitter.
ra_ar
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Lilysmithxoxo)
I stared running a week ago and I’ve noticed my face goes really red. Out of interest does this reduce overtime as you become fitter.
Hi, I started running too, and I noticed that my face has actually decreased its level of “redness”.
This might not be for everyone though - I know for me personally, I won’t ever be completely normal, as in my face would still always be red even if it’s a little bit. That’s mainly because I have a lot of blood vessels on my face, so when I run, and blood circulates around my body, my face becomes easily red. This also means that I can get red even without knowing or without sweating etc.
So keep that in mind if you think that your face doesn’t seem to get less red.
Alaska215
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Definitely hasn’t for me and I’ve been running for over a year, if anything it intensifies as my running time decreases as I’m working harder to achieve this!
nexttime
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Its very common for girls. Females rely on flushing more than males (who sweat more instead).

Yes it should decrease with fitness and weight loss I'd say.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (192)
33.39%
Receiving them online / by email (288)
50.09%
I still don't know (95)
16.52%

Watched Threads