The Student Room Group

I sent a picture of my house to a stranger and I am really scared

Scroll to see replies

Are you daft?
Original post by Cowsforlife12
There is this thing that just matches you up randomly with a stranger, kind of like Tinder but more for friends than dating.

Oh what's it called?
Original post by Anomaly155
Oh what's it called?

I think it's called Wink but I could be wrong.
Original post by Kaffee_1998
Are you daft?

That doesn't exactly help me, I understand I was dumb but please say something constructive. Okay?

Can't you check lol
That doesn't exactly help me, I understand I was dumb but please say something constructive. Okay?

Agreed, it's not like you can rewind time lol
Original post by Anomaly155
Can't you check lol

No, I deleted the app out of my fear. I am 90% sure it was called that though.
I'm a guy -_-
Is the stranger saying something dangerous? Where did you meet him? If he is not threatening or over sexual or weird no need to fear! Unless you told him you have rolex watches and a lambo! Then now he can rob you
And how does saying "are you daft" going to help lmao

Is this it?

Original post by HatterofUni
Is the stranger saying something dangerous? Where did you meet him? If he is not threatening or over sexual or weird no need to fear! Unless you told him you have rolex watches and a lambo! Then now he can rob you

I met him on an app called wink, he didn't seem to overly sexual and was mildly weird but not psychopathic or anything. Just more him being himself. I don't really have any big valuables on me aside from my phone which even then isn't anything spectacular. Thanks for reassuring me.
But saying "are you daft" is not the best way
Oh so you’re the house picture I received today?!
Original post by Anonymous

#didn'thappen
this thread is so disgusting. i don't know why everyone's berating you, OP. it was an honest and genuine mistake, and that's fine. you obviously won't do it again. and, the best news is! what has happened here is, ultimately, innocuous. i totally reassure you that nothing bad will happen to you as a consequence of this. why? there's too many factors which work *in* your favour. you deleted the photo after 5 minutes and the chances of him saving it in this time are very slim. he isn't familiar with your area. and, from it seems, he's just a normal kid. nothing creepy or bad will happen to you as a result of this. if you're really concerned, tell your parents. but i promise you, you will be absolutely fine.
And is it a high crime area you live in? If its not dangerous like london or manchester no need to worry!
All these folk saying the evil nasty man is this and that, when they literally haven't done a single thing but open a sent message :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous

Please tell me you're a troll lol.
Original post by HatterofUni
And is it a high crime area you live in? If its not dangerous like london or manchester no need to worry!

I live in a big city with a lower crime rate (I'd rather not say which it is).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending