Why do most guys want just nudes from me :(

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've been feeling lonely during quarantine so I decided to make online friends but almost every guy I've met just ends up asking me for nudes and asking me if I want to see their d*ck! It's getting so frustrating cuz I made some good friends but they always ruined it by asking for nudes and when I refuse to send them they just ignore me after that. Does this happen to other girls too? What am I doing wrong?
K_A_I_2004
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
it depends on what you look like, i bet if you have the body thats why
I know i would to be honest
Anonymous #1
(Original post by K_A_I_2004)
it depends on what you look like, i bet if you have the body thats why
I know i would to be honest
People do say I'm slim thick but I don't even show my body when they ask for a picture of me( Unless they specifically ask for that) I just show my face, then they start getting sexual and asking for nudes. I'm just sick of it I don't know what to do. I know I sound like a loner but I just want online friends who don't sexualise me. Girls don't want anything to do with me, so most of the 'friends' I've made online are guys.
immanueligwe151
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've been feeling lonely during quarantine so I decided to make online friends but almost every guy I've met just ends up asking me for nudes and asking me if I want to see their d*ck! It's getting so frustrating cuz I made some good friends but they always ruined it by asking for nudes and when I refuse to send them they just ignore me after that. Does this happen to other girls too? What am I doing wrong?
I'm a guy and I completely disagree with that! They shouldn't pressure you into doing anything you're uncomfortable with! You're not doing anything wrong! A true friend will like (or love) you for who you are, not for your body or what you look like naked! If they don't want to talk to you because you refused to send nudes, nke ahụ gbasara ha (that's their problem)! Ị kwesighị imee ihe ị chọghị imee. Mee ihe ka ị chọrọ imee. (You don't have to do what you don't want to do. Do what you want to do )
(Also sorry for the foreign language inputs; it's just something that comes along when I say stuff )
K_A_I_2004
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
People do say I'm slim thick but I don't even show my body when they ask for a picture of me( Unless they specifically ask for that) I just show my face, then they start getting sexual and asking for nudes. I'm just sick of it I don't know what to do. I know I sound like a loner but I just want online friends who don't sexualise me. Girls don't want anything to do with me, so most of the 'friends' I've made online are guys.
Never give them nudes is the trick, I as a guy would only ask for nudes of my GF, try and find some girls online and make them your friends, youll feel so much Happier
KtshMoney
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They most likely think your a jezzy no offence
fijitastic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think that's what happens when making friends online. It probably also depends where you're making these friends from
K_A_I_2004
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anonymous person, the best thing to do ultimately is find someone you feel comfortable with and if I you dont mind me asking how old are you?
Anonymous #1
Never give them nudes is the trick, I as a guy would only ask for nudes of my GF, try and find some girls online and make them your friends, youll feel so much Happier
First of all it's harder to find girls online than guys and when I do they don't really want to be friends, I guess they're looking for guy friends. I have many girl friends from real life anyway I'd prefer to expand my male friends.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by KtshMoney)
They most likely think your a jezzy no offence
Sorry what does jezzy mean?
K_A_I_2004
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
First of all it's harder to find girls online than guys and when I do they don't really want to be friends, I guess they're looking for guy friends. I have many girl friends from real life anyway I'd prefer to expand my male friends.
Then a si said find those you feel comfortable with, dont put yourself in uncomfortable situations, youll feel so much more secure and happy about ypurself
KtshMoney
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sorry what does jezzy mean?
A h*e or that your easy
Anonymous #1
Anonymous person, the best thing to do ultimately is find someone you feel comfortable with and if I you dont mind me asking how old are you?
I'm 17. Some of these guys are like 23 and they be asking for nudes which is illegal and could get them in trouble
Anonymous #1
(Original post by fijitastic)
I think that's what happens when making friends online. It probably also depends where you're making these friends from
That's true. Where do you think is the best place to find friends that aren't looking to exchange nudes?
K_A_I_2004
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm 17. Some of these guys are like 23 and they be asking for nudes which is illegal and could get them in trouble
Refuse these guys and youll feel so much better, and if they threaten you use the boyfriend and big friend excuse oor even just the police and they will lwave you alone
K_A_I_2004
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That's true. Where do you think is the best place to find friends that aren't looking to exchange nudes?
Honestly places like this or even just out in the street, you know people your age that you meet in the street
Anonymous #1
(Original post by KtshMoney)
A h*e or that your easy
Ouch! Well I'm not easy because I don't send them nudes. I thought this was a common thing though. Surely a lot of girls go through this as well?
K_A_I_2004
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ouch! Well I'm not easy because I don't send them nudes. I thought this was a common thing though. Surely a lot of girls go through this as well?
Honestly couldnt say as a guy, I dont have a GF but i am really close friends with a girl who has mainly friends 20+ but she doesnt get any weird requests so its the right people really that you have to find, but then this is coming from a 16YO
KtshMoney
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah what app are you meeting these ppl? snap?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Just ignore them and stop overreacting
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (54)
25.59%
Less motivated (157)
74.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise