The Student Room Group

Are Liverpool calling people back for clearing?

I submitted my form at about 10:30-11 today but I still haven't received an email or call back, how long should I wait for before maybe calling them/emailing them?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by mat325h
I submitted my form at about 10:30-11 today but I still haven't received an email or call back, how long should I wait for before maybe calling them/emailing them?

Original post by mat325h
I submitted my application over 3 hours ago and still haven't heard back.

I checked their website and my course no longer shows up on the vacancies list. I met the grade requirements and didn't receive any sort of email/call from them?

Have I lost my place?

Sorry for the double tag! Hope you're doing well.

I've heard from UCAS' Chief Exec, Claire Marchant on BBC News that some unis are taking their time with applications given the circumstances with results during these unusual times. Some are carefully considering applicants and some uni admissions teams are having technical problems with phone lines due to working remotely. I would say try chasing Liverpool up and do consider calling other unis in Clearing. Hope this helps. :smile:
Original post by mat325h

Hi @mat325h

I think I have replied to your other post. Is this about the same application?

Hope I can help,

Madelaine
(English Literature Student)
Reply 4
Original post by University of Liverpool Student Rep
Hi @mat325h

I think I have replied to your other post. Is this about the same application?

Hope I can help,

Madelaine
(English Literature Student)

Yes it's the same application thanks, I replied on the other thread. Sorry for the panic :smile:
Original post by mat325h
Yes it's the same application thanks, I replied on the other thread. Sorry for the panic :smile:

No worries. It's a stressful day. I am replying now. :smile:

Madelaine
Can I go into clearing for computer Science.
I got D* in IT, D in Computer Science D in Economics
Thought i was gonna get B's pretty dissapointed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending