The Student Room Group

What to do about student finance when I still don’t know what uni I am going to

Hi,
I applied back in April for student finance for my firm university, UCL. However, on results day I missed my UCL offer by one grade, getting me into my insurance which is Bath. However, my mock grades were A*A*A, which exceeds my UCL offer of A*AA. I have already spoken to UCL and they have told me that they will let me in if my appeal is successful. As such I am unsure whether to cancel my UCL student finance application and start one for Bath, as I still don’t know where I’ll be in September. Could anyone advise me on this?
Original post by jcraske44
Hi,
I applied back in April for student finance for my firm university, UCL. However, on results day I missed my UCL offer by one grade, getting me into my insurance which is Bath. However, my mock grades were A*A*A, which exceeds my UCL offer of A*AA. I have already spoken to UCL and they have told me that they will let me in if my appeal is successful. As such I am unsure whether to cancel my UCL student finance application and start one for Bath, as I still don’t know where I’ll be in September. Could anyone advise me on this?

Hi, you shouldn't cancel your application if you have already been approved for university. If you are not sure where you are going then you should wait until you know and then make changes to your application if required.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending