The Student Room Group

Student finance

(I know it it says It takes at least 6 weeks to be approved)

So I only managed to send off my student finance application in mid July because I had to keep nagging my parents to fill in their household income details for it (they took forever to finally do it), I’m really worried that I’m not going to receive it on time, I start my uni course on the 14th (I move to uni on the 8th but I know i probably wouldn’t have my finance by then) I’m just wondering for anyone that submitted their application in July did you actually receive your loan in September or is it likely I’m not going to get it until like October for example.
Original post by Courtneyoliviam
(I know it it says It takes at least 6 weeks to be approved)

So I only managed to send off my student finance application in mid July because I had to keep nagging my parents to fill in their household income details for it (they took forever to finally do it), I’m really worried that I’m not going to receive it on time, I start my uni course on the 14th (I move to uni on the 8th but I know i probably wouldn’t have my finance by then) I’m just wondering for anyone that submitted their application in July did you actually receive your loan in September or is it likely I’m not going to get it until like October for example.

What does your application say online at the moment?

I would expect you to get the basic loan amount on time but you might have to wait a little while for the income assessed loan to come through
Original post by PQ
What does your application say online at the moment?

I would expect you to get the basic loan amount on time but you might have to wait a little while for the income assessed loan to come through

It just says application submitted

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending