The Student Room Group

Do you ever want kids?

It might change in the future if I meet a partner(howdy pardner) but for now, hell no.

I could explain why but meh

Tell me why you do/don't or dont know

Scroll to see replies

I want 2 versions.
yes i want two

a boy n a girl
I can't have my own but I have considered adoption in the future. As things stand now I don't think I'd want a child because there's too much in life I want to do before settling down to a full commitment.
Original post by MidgetFever
I can't have my own but I have considered adoption in the future. As things stand now I don't think I'd want a child because there's too much in life I want to do before settling down to a full commitment.

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that but it's very cool you're considering adoption! (=
No
Because lots of things could go wrong everyone thinks have kids or wanting them is easy nobody actually things about the side effects that come with it...plus i don’t think i’d be a good mom and i can’t really see anyone loving me that much to want a kid with me tbh
I never want children. I often get the "you are young... You may change your mind", but I don't think I ever will.
I don't find babies cute, I have zero maternal instinct and I just don't see myself ever wanting or having a child.
Original post by Always_Confused
I never want children. I often get the "you are young... You may change your mind", but I don't think I ever will.
I don't find babies cute, I have zero maternal instinct and I just don't see myself ever wanting or having a child.

How about marriage?
no clue. probably at some point
I can't have my own bio kids, but I would definitely consider adoption once I have a stable relationship and job, but that's unlikely to be for a while.
Original post by Anonymous
How about marriage?

I've been in a serious relationship for 5 years now. People have asked when we'd be getting married and the answer is never.
Fortunately, we're both in agreement about not wanting kids or marriage. I wouldn't take their last name and see no reason to get married. We live as a married couple and that's enough really!
Original post by Always_Confused
I've been in a serious relationship for 5 years now. People have asked when we'd be getting married and the answer is never.
Fortunately, we're both in agreement about not wanting kids or marriage. I wouldn't take their last name and see no reason to get married. We live as a married couple and that's enough really!

Aw so cute☺️
Reply 13
Eventually, probably between the ages of 30 and 35 if I'm with a suitable partner.

At the moment, it's not even remotely on my mind
No
If I’ll find a good wife certainly yes
yeah makes life more interesting
Of course.

Baby making season with future wifey will commence when the time comes :smile:
Maybe I will adopt when I am in my fifties or sixties lol..

I want to enjoy my life to the fullest and be able to do whatever I want without worrying about the responsibilities that come with having a child.
Reply 19
I’d definitely like children in my future, once I’m secure in my career, financially stable and find someone to put up with me! I’d feel like I’d have missed out if I didn’t at least attempt to have children. Obviously, if I’m unable to, I’ll deal with it then but it’s always been part of the ‘life plan’. 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending