The Student Room Group

how to flirt with my crush (16)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by H4ttie03
I dont think it would make much of a difference, and saying do you want to get lunch I wouldnt say means asking him out so dw.
Lol its fineeee have fun

Yea ur right :smile: Having fun is the best bit!
Original post by Anonymous
are guys supposed to be the one who asks out the girl? is that like a rule? just curious :h:

Obviously girls can still ask guys out, but it's quite rare.
Like I'd be totally fine doing it but there's stigma around it I guess??
ah, I see, so most guys expect this as well? to have to ask out first?
Bro, bring a raw leg of lamb in eat some and then throw it on the floor so you can both tuck in your welcome
ah, I see, so most guys expect this as well? to have to ask out first?

probably... I'm not an expert on guys but I guess if they're flirting or dating a girl, they need to initiate the next step :wink:
probably... I'm not an expert on guys but I guess if they're flirting or dating a girl, they need to initiate the next step :wink:

Oops, meant to say they would think they need to initiate the next step.
Obviously girls can still ask guys out, but it's quite rare.
Like I'd be totally fine doing it but there's stigma around it I guess??

I think that it would be so cool, if you asked him out - I mean confidence is also really attractive (at least in my opinion). And about texting you could maybe start with asking him about homework and then kind of fluently move on to casual talk about his day or the class or something that you have in common. And definitely keep us updated this is so exciting xddd!
who is single here am i the only one?
ayy I'm taking french too! :biggrin: Which one of your classes is he in?

Spoiler

He's in my maths class :colondollar: which is good cos I have a maths lesson every day!
And that's so cuteee tell me about him! Do you guys talk? XD
im from birmingham
Original post by Majafaja
I think that it would be so cool, if you asked him out - I mean confidence is also really attractive (at least in my opinion). And about texting you could maybe start with asking him about homework and then kind of fluently move on to casual talk about his day or the class or something that you have in common. And definitely keep us updated this is so exciting xddd!

Thanks for the response :biggrin:
I haven't texted him yet but I'll keep that in mind - sounds like a good idea!
And yea I might casually ask him out maybeee if I feel like he'll say yes. We'll see <3
am i in the wrong thread?
Original post by modabeasttt
am i in the wrong thread?

yea i think so lol
Smile at him talk with him go upto him ask him how his day is he is a shy guy look at him look away look back at him smile gaze at him stare at him not for to long laugh out loud say to him l heard you like me is that true gaze at him again he wont even say to you who said l like you as he more than likes you he will melt in your hands ask him out take him for some Pizza you will be the one in charge go on ask him out this week
Original post by Scottishlad888
Smile at him talk with him go upto him ask him how his day is he is a shy guy look at him look away look back at him smile gaze at him stare at him not for to long laugh out loud say to him l heard you like me is that true gaze at him again he wont even say to you who said l like you as he more than likes you he will melt in your hands ask him out take him for some Pizza you will be the one in charge go on ask him out this week

I wish... Thanks for the encouragement :wink:
I wish... Thanks for the encouragement :wink:

Thank you
He's in my maths class :colondollar: which is good cos I have a maths lesson every day!
And that's so cuteee tell me about him! Do you guys talk? XD

ahh that's awesome!! lol
ok so I reallllllllly want to tell you what's happened so far but if I say too much I feel like I might give it away :rolleyes: like I'm 99% sure he doesn't come on this site but yknow I can't risk that 1% hehe :wink:

let me know how it goes tomorrow! do you guys sit near each other in maths?
ahh that's awesome!! lol
ok so I reallllllllly want to tell you what's happened so far but if I say too much I feel like I might give it away :rolleyes: like I'm 99% sure he doesn't come on this site but yknow I can't risk that 1% hehe :wink:

let me know how it goes tomorrow! do you guys sit near each other in maths?

Aww I know I thought the same thing but here I am lmaoo
Just tell me what you like about him?? (No pressure tho)
Yea we sit really close so we can kinda talk in class when the teacher goes to print stuff off or whatever :smile:
Just giving a friendly advice - Do whatever you like to do but don't have sex with him. Keep you virginity and first kiss for someone you really love and been in a relationship for a long time. I was like you and lost both with my crush when i was 17. Now i am 22, found my love and regret every bit of it.
Thanks for the response Hattie <3
I have his number but haven't texted him lmaoo
What should I text? I also heard guys find it annoying when a girl over-texts them, is this true?!
I also don't rly know what "casual flirting" looks like, do I just talk, give compliments and touch his arm or sth?
Aw I know it's scary to act on your crush, I still am, but at the same time I love spending time with him :biggrin:
Ofc I'll give updates xo

Firstly, it is true when you have no topic to text about and when you over text. Don't take to long to respond or he will think you have better things to do the to text him and don't respond immediately or he'll think you desperate or find it annoying cause he can't only text u.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending