The Student Room Group

Boys are so weird???

Last year me and this boy were flatmates and I could tell from the start he thought I was hot and there seemed to be a lot of sexual tension (from what I could tell). However, because I was stupid and depressed things didn’t work out and I feel bad because I probably confused and annoyed him and I could tell he wanted to be friends. I finally told him I liked him really abruptly and he said because we are flatmates he would want us to be friends. Nothing happened and then obviously it was lockdown. However, I found notes on one of my university Anonymous pages which seemed to be written about me and included some things I had said. In the off chance, I replied to this and to my surprise there was a reply to this letter which sounded very much like him, telling me to text him when I was back in university. I recently texted him and it’s been a couple of weeks and he hasn’t even opened it? I am so confused and am wondering if anyone had any idea what this means?
Original post by Anonymous
Last year me and this boy were flatmates and I could tell from the start he thought I was hot and there seemed to be a lot of sexual tension (from what I could tell). However, because I was stupid and depressed things didn’t work out and I feel bad because I probably confused and annoyed him and I could tell he wanted to be friends. I finally told him I liked him really abruptly and he said because we are flatmates he would want us to be friends. Nothing happened and then obviously it was lockdown. However, I found notes on one of my university Anonymous pages which seemed to be written about me and included some things I had said. In the off chance, I replied to this and to my surprise there was a reply to this letter which sounded very much like him, telling me to text him when I was back in university. I recently texted him and it’s been a couple of weeks and he hasn’t even opened it? I am so confused and am wondering if anyone had any idea what this means?

That did my head in. Will have to read again.

The first bit I get and he was right.
The second bit about anonymous exchanges is a bit bonkers.
As you took a chance and then followed the instructions, but he ignored, then you are either subject to him replying or you can ask him to mover his arse and ask him iof he wants to meet up as he didnt reply to the last communication or not.

Do not contact him any more after that and if he doesnt get back to you within 2-4 days you have your answer.

You also havent clarified this person is who you think it is. That could explain the non reply. Just find out and stop wasting time trying to interpret or worrying, put it to one side and let it run its course either way..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending