The Student Room Group

How long is Sainsburys induction since Covid?

I have an induction on thursday, and was wondering how long the induction normally is these days? Mainly so i know whether to get a dog sitter!
I've been send some stuff to fill in online like bank details (haven't checked what else yet).
Has anyone had an induction the past few weeks that would be able to advise?
Usually about 3-4 hours!! A lot of it is made up is sitting at a computer and watching loads of training videos/completing training tasks. You might get a tour of the store and should get a health and safety walk too. Of course this varies store to store and manager to manager but this is just based off of my experience.
Reply 2
Original post by katerebecca
Usually about 3-4 hours!! A lot of it is made up is sitting at a computer and watching loads of training videos/completing training tasks. You might get a tour of the store and should get a health and safety walk too. Of course this varies store to store and manager to manager but this is just based off of my experience.

Great thank you! Mainly worried that ill go there expecting 4 hours or to and it ends up being 6+!
Original post by RBurnikell
I have an induction on thursday, and was wondering how long the induction normally is these days? Mainly so i know whether to get a dog sitter!
I've been send some stuff to fill in online like bank details (haven't checked what else yet).
Has anyone had an induction the past few weeks that would be able to advise?

Can I ask how long it was until you got the email, bc I’ve been offered the job and have even been given an induction date by my manager over the phone but haven’t gotten the email?
Reply 4
Original post by tanyxm.ichaels
Can I ask how long it was until you got the email, bc I’ve been offered the job and have even been given an induction date by my manager over the phone but haven’t gotten the email?

Next day. Got told i had it yesterday and got online contract today with all the details in. Been really quick, got job offer about an hour 30 after interview :biggrin:
Next day. Got told i had it yesterday and got online contract today with all the details in. Been really quick, got job offer about an hour 30 after interview :biggrin:

[QUOTE="RBurnikell;91281036"]Next day. Got told i had it yesterday and got online contract today with all the details in. Been really quick, got job offer about an hour 30 after interview :biggrin:[/QUOTE

Wow mines been super long, almost more than a month 😭 Guess Ill just continue to wait for the email
Reply 6
Original post by tanyxm.ichaels
Next day. Got told i had it yesterday and got online contract today with all the details in. Been really quick, got job offer about an hour 30 after interview :biggrin:[/QUOTE

Wow mines been super long, almost more than a month 😭 Guess Ill just continue to wait for the email

Suppose no harm in ringing customer service and asking them if they can pass your details along for an update. Hopefully comes soon!!
Suppose no harm in ringing customer service and asking them if they can pass your details along for an update. Hopefully comes soon!!

Think I’ll ring if I don’t get it 2 days before my induction as I’ve already rung before and don’t wanna be annoying, thanks though!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending