The Student Room Group

Has anyone received an offer for 2021 entry yet?

Just curious....
Yep! A few of those in our sixth form have.
Bristol, Plymouth, Portsmouth so far.
Original post by McGinger

Congrats! What did you apply for?
Original post by OCorOOC6337
Yep! A few of those in our sixth form have.

Oh wow congrats to all of you! Where did you apply and what for?

Not me - others.
Chem, Physics, Sociology, Psychology
Original post by madpaddington
Oh wow congrats to all of you! Where did you apply and what for?

For me it was Geography and Geography w/Quantitative Research Methods, both at Bristol. Another Bristol-applying student has an offer too, although I don't know what for, and my friend applying to Human Biosciences and Biomedical Sciences at, I think, Plymouth? Seems like both Bristol and Plymouth are pretty quick repliers.
Original post by OCorOOC6337
For me it was Geography and Geography w/Quantitative Research Methods, both at Bristol. Another Bristol-applying student has an offer too, although I don't know what for, and my friend applying to Human Biosciences and Biomedical Sciences at, I think, Plymouth? Seems like both Bristol and Plymouth are pretty quick repliers.

hiya, do u think Bristol is being at all lenient this year with accepting applications or not? I haven't heard back yet and I am so nervous!
Original post by Scarlettroderick
do u think Bristol is being at all lenient this year with accepting applications

If you want lenient try Birmingham or Exeter - they are both making all sorts of concessions this year.
For Biomedical Sciences I got offers from UEL, Kingston, London met, Middlesex and Westminster:smile:
If you want lenient try Birmingham or Exeter - they are both making all sorts of concessions this year.

I have applied to both of those that's a relief! Bristol is my top choice but I have heard they can be a bit rigid with offers
Original post by Scarlettroderick
I have applied to both of those that's a relief! Bristol is my top choice but I have heard they can be a bit rigid with offers

Its a top University for a reason - its picky.
Applied for IR and German. Got offers from Portsmouth, Aberystwyth and Swansea. Still waiting for Bath and Cardiff. Exeter is definitely lenient i agree. I think the offer rate is 80% or something.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending