The Student Room Group

Sick of having a crush on my teacher

I just turned 18 and I’ve liked him for a year now, but it’s starting to affect my studies because I spent way too much time of his subject and I keep pushing my friends and family away since I know nothing will every come of it (and I don’t want it to). Does anyone please have advice as to how I can get over him QUICK as I’m really not discreet with my emotions and keep zoning out in class because I feel really down being there. Thanks.
Original post by Anonymous
I just turned 18 and I’ve liked him for a year now, but it’s starting to affect my studies because I spent way too much time of his subject and I keep pushing my friends and family away since I know nothing will every come of it (and I don’t want it to). Does anyone please have advice as to how I can get over him QUICK as I’m really not discreet with my emotions and keep zoning out in class because I feel really down being there. Thanks.

If you don't need his class, switch out. That's a good place to start.
Reply 2
Get some distance from the situation for example; take some time off sick or drop his lessons. distancing and getting a breather from constantly seeing him ought to allow your emotions to be put under control.

or

Find another guy to have a crush on even if hes someone you'll never meet, just some guy in the hallway. this will help you by moving your attentions and feelings else where, its the quickest way. BUT remember you don't need to do anything more than have a crush so don't think you have to pursue it further if you don't actually want to.

I hope this is of some help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending