Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Uclan MSc Speech and Language Therapy

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nqt2021
Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your message. I was just wondering, do you know how long we should expect to wait to hear back after the interview? Thank you in advance

Hi there @nqt2021, :smile:

Thank you for your patience. The waiting time can vary depending on the course but you should receive an update as soon as possible.

For further advice I would recommend you contact our admissions team by email at [email protected].

Best wishes,
Sarah
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by UCLan Ambassador
Hi there @nqt2021, :smile:

Thank you for your patience. The waiting time can vary depending on the course but you should receive an update as soon as possible.

For further advice I would recommend you contact our admissions team by email at [email protected].

Best wishes,
Sarah

Hi,

I had my interview in April and i’m still waiting to hear back from the uni. I was told that i should have gotten a reply at the start of August but i still haven’t received any emails. Do you know how much longer i will need to wait?
Original post by mm97sy
Hi,

I had my interview in April and i’m still waiting to hear back from the uni. I was told that i should have gotten a reply at the start of August but i still haven’t received any emails. Do you know how much longer i will need to wait?

I haven’t had a response to say if I have a place yet either and had my interview in April. If there have just been some more interviews then perhaps we should find out very soon whilst they work things int? Have you heard anything yet?
Reply 43
Original post by skyfullofstarsx
I haven’t had a response to say if I have a place yet either and had my interview in April. If there have just been some more interviews then perhaps we should find out very soon whilst they work things int? Have you heard anything yet?

Hi,

Yes, i got an email yesterday but unfortunately i didn’t get the place :frown: maybe you should call them and ask them bc i only got the email the day after i called for an update.

they said the reason they couldn’t give me a place was due to the high number of applications btw

good luck! i hope you get the place x
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by skyfullofstarsx

Hi there @skyfullofstarsx,

Please could you send us a direct message through one of our social media platforms and we can have a look into this for you. In your message please include your full name, application number, date of birth and course name. You can find our social media channels here.

Best wishes,
Sarah
Sorry you didn’t get a place! There were a lot of applications for so little places and especially now they have dropped the January start date as well. I presume I will be the same as you because it’s quite late to let people know for a September start if they are on the course. I have emailed anyway. Hope you manage to get on the course elsewhere or another time! x
Original post by mm97sy
Hi,

Yes, i got an email yesterday but unfortunately i didn’t get the place :frown: maybe you should call them and ask them bc i only got the email the day after i called for an update.

they said the reason they couldn’t give me a place was due to the high number of applications btw

good luck! i hope you get the place x
Reply 46
Just thought I'd let you guys know that I also didn't get a place. It was tough! Best wishes to all
Hi! Is anyone else starting this MSc in September?
Original post by emella0212
Hi! Is anyone else starting this MSc in September?

Hii! I am! X
hey can I ask what work experience did you guys have to get on to the course? I’m wanting to apply for the course starting next year
Original post by SuzanneMalanek87
hey can I ask what work experience did you guys have to get on to the course? I’m wanting to apply for the course starting next year

Hi there @SuzanneMalanek87,

Amazing to hear that you are interesting in applying to study MSc Speech and Language Therapy here at UCLan. 🌹

Our entry requirements for this course include a 2:2 degree or equivalent professional experience or learning in a related field. If you would like to speak to someone from our course enquiries team to see what is accepted, you can email them at [email protected].

If you have any questions about the course or life here at UCLan please do let me know. 😊

Best wishes,
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending