The Student Room Group

Do you have an advent calendar this year?

It's December 1st today :excited:
The time to get festive is now and as it's the first day of advent, it's time to open the first door on the calendar :xmasgrin:

Do you have an advent calendar this year?
If so, which one?

If you don't, why not join in with TSR's very own Advent Calendar here.
I’ve never had an advent calendar in my whole life :s
Original post by CaptainDuckie
I’ve never had an advent calendar in my whole life :s

:shock:
No but i wanted one :frown: just didnt have time
Original post by CoolCavy
No but i wanted one :frown: just didnt have time

It's OK u do have one!!! Holiday hamsters :lovedup:
I just finished making my wife one that has different snacks in each pocket because she can't eat to much chocolate currently.

She's giving me hers later, its not quite finish apparently.
I really want one and I normally have one but for some reason I literally can't find any in any of the shops near my uni :cry2:
Original post by Chronoscope
I really want one and I normally have one but for some reason I literally can't find any in any of the shops near my uni :cry2:

:console:
I’ve got a malteasers one this year
Original post by fallen_acorns
I just finished making my wife one that has different snacks in each pocket because she can't eat to much chocolate currently.

She's giving me hers later, its not quite finish apparently.

aw that's so lovely :smile:
oo do you have it yet? We need a reveal :teeth:
Original post by Chronoscope

We will have to find you one!!!! Do you have a big supermarket nearby? There seem to still be a few in the Lidl here
Original post by Physicsqueen
I’ve got a malteasers one this year

nice!!! Usually I have one too but this year I have been gifted a hotel chocolat one :fan:
Me and my mum both have Thomas the Tank Engine advent calendars in memory of my stepdad who died last Christmas. He was a huge train geek :h:
Reply 11
Yes, each year my grandparents buy one for everyone in my extended family. Mine has a herd of deer on it with little Christmas lights :tongue:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
aw that's so lovely :smile:
oo do you have it yet? We need a reveal :teeth:

WeChat Image_20201202140034.jpg
Mrs Acorns gave it to me last night, eaten the first two so far - love it.

(excuse the awful picture quality)
I don't have a physical one, I look each day at a virtual one.

https://cafod.org.uk/Pray/Advent-calendar/2-December
No, my supermarket was always sold out of most of their stock, only ones left were in the £5-10 range which is way overpriced. Got myself a big tub of heroes instead for less than a calendar.
I spoke to one of my parents on the phone and they said literally none of the shops back home have any in stock either :cry2: :cry: :iiam:
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest