The Student Room Group

UCAS Doubt regarding GCSE declaration.

I did half my GCSEs in Y10 at Wales and had to move to England in Year 11 due to personal reasons. I did half the science papers and got B B C but then I re-did the entire Science in Year 11 and got 5 5. Should I enter my year 10 results in UCAS?

Also I did English Literature controlled assessment in Year 10 which I got a C. Should I enter that too?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by vra768
I did half my GCSEs in Y10 at Wales and had to move to England in Year 11 due to personal reasons. I did half the science papers and got B B C but then I re-did the entire Science in Year 11 and got 5 5. Should I enter my year 10 results in UCAS?

Also I did English Literature controlled assessment in Year 10 which I got a C. Should I enter that too?

Did you get a results slip from the exam board with your gcse grades? If so then you have to add the results. If you just did part of the assessment but didn’t get an overall gcse grade then you weren’t awarded a gcse and must not add the grades
Original post by vra768

Include all GCSEs that are found on the most 'recent' GCSE certificate.
Original post by S0Why1602
Include all GCSEs that are found on the most 'recent' GCSE certificate.

this is incorrect - the most recent certificate will only show the most recent results from a single exam board.
UCAS requires ALL awarded/sat GCSE results to be declared - so subjects with multiple sittings will have multiple listings on UCAS
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
Did you get a results slip from the exam board with your gcse grades? If so then you have to add the results. If you just did part of the assessment but didn’t get an overall gcse grade then you weren’t awarded a gcse and must not add the grades

yeah I have statement of results. I did part of the assessment but got an overall grade. Should I still add?
Original post by vra768
yeah I have statement of results. I did part of the assessment but got an overall grade. Should I still add?

Yes. If you got an overall grade then the gcse was awarded and must be declared.

Speak to your referee about this so they can add in a sentence about how your results were based on only partial assessment.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending