The Student Room Group

Why does it burn when my boyfriend cums in me

So me and my boyfriend been together for a while and the first time we had sex and he came in me it burned but when we had sex the second time he pulled out and put it back in and it didn’t burn and then a few days later we had sex again and he came in me and it burned still but it didn’t burn or anything when I used the bathroom
Reply 1
Original post by DessyDee
So me and my boyfriend been together for a while and the first time we had sex and he came in me it burned but when we had sex the second time he pulled out and put it back in and it didn’t burn and then a few days later we had sex again and he came in me and it burned still but it didn’t burn or anything when I used the bathroom

It burned???
I think that’s a yeast infection? I’m not entirely sure though
Sounds yeast-y to me! Have you tried the Caneston range? BF too!
It's also worth mentioning that semen is a soup of different chemicals that help keep the sperms alive and nourished. These include sodium (salt), amino acids, citric acid, phosphorus, and potassium, any of which you could be sensitive to.

As the poster above says, the best way forward is a medical opinion.
Reply 5
Original post by Lazarus38
It's also worth mentioning that semen is a soup of different chemicals that help keep the sperms alive and nourished. These include sodium (salt), amino acids, citric acid, phosphorus, and potassium, any of which you could be sensitive to.

As the poster above says, the best way forward is a medical opinion.

I don’t know this is literally my first time experiencing this
Reply 6
So guys I figured out why it burned for me it’s was because he ripped my tissue inside my vagina I’ve went to my Obgyn yesterday and she told me that was the reason why it was burning because it’s ripped tissue
Reply 7
And will it burn only when he cums in u ?
(edited 1 year ago)
This could be completely incorrect but have you looked into the possibility of this being the result of you or your boyfriends body being either acidic or alkaline?… I’ve seen lots about this lately and maybe it’s because you’re both at either end of the scale

Quick Reply

Latest