The Student Room Group

Could I be pregnant

right okay so I just had my period on the 1st June and then it ended 5/6th June. Anyways so me and my boyfriend we had sex and he didn’t *** in me, I’ve been sat on his lap not wearing anything and he’s been on his boxers and he’s pre cummed and also he was masturbating next to me and he cummed on my leg but it went on the seams of my leg and Im 98% sure some went in or like on the inner lips if that makes sense. Could I get pregnant? I’m not too sure about the whole ovulation and stuff just wondering it could get some advice :smile:)
Original post by Anonymous
right okay so I just had my period on the 1st June and then it ended 5/6th June. Anyways so me and my boyfriend we had sex and he didn’t *** in me, I’ve been sat on his lap not wearing anything and he’s been on his boxers and he’s pre cummed and also he was masturbating next to me and he cummed on my leg but it went on the seams of my leg and Im 98% sure some went in or like on the inner lips if that makes sense. Could I get pregnant? I’m not too sure about the whole ovulation and stuff just wondering it could get some advice :smile:)

If you're 98% sure semen entered your vagina (or could have), there's a chance you could get pregnant. If that's not something you want, you can purchase the morning-after pill and take it within the first 72 hours. This should help you decide which one to pick.
Reply 2
Original post by SagaciousSag
If you're 98% sure semen entered your vagina (or could have), there's a chance you could get pregnant. If that's not something you want, you can purchase the morning-after pill and take it within the first 72 hours. This should help you decide which one to pick.

Okay great thank you :smile: just haven’t properly been educated on it so not too sure

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending