The Student Room Group

Hooked up with flatmate

Hooked up with flatmate recently and things have been normal between us since but it feels awkward with the others and I cant stop thinking about him. What do i do? i dont really think i have feelings for him but he was amazing and his body was so hot.
LOL! U test drove and now there's more temptation... u liked it so wat is the prob? Do more of it there's not much else to do during lockdown anyway...
Reply 2
Original post by candydiva
LOL! U test drove and now there's more temptation... u liked it so wat is the prob? Do more of it there's not much else to do during lockdown anyway...

lol it was amaziiinnnnggg (; now i just feel so awkward with our other flat mates. and i don't know how to initiate with him again. UGH
Girl don't waste this oppo... if he was that good u cannot let it go.... u do NOT get that level of service from random Tinder dudes as u may know..

To overcome awkwardness with other flatmates u gotta take the bull by the horns right away. Don't simp and wait for him and don't hide ur feelings or they will know anyway and this will drag out. Resolve immediately...

Tell him this "hey I was on TSR and I shared this prob...and Candy tells me I should woman up... I have to tell u s'thing.. that nite we had it was rlly amazing and I want MOOOORE but I am not like rlly into exclusive rels and that stuff.. so dude if u enjoyed me like I enjoyed u, I'd love to repeat... let's get Netflix n chill how about it!" :biggrin:

See how easy it is...even if his response is anything other than "Yeah babe I wanna jump ur bones" leaves u free to move on, u xpressed urself and u r liberated!
wont end well
Reply 5
Hooking up with flatmates is really another "don't s*** where you eat" and maybe the biggest no no of general uni life. The sex might be amazing, but anything negative can cause serious discomfort in the future; you already feel awkward around the others atm so magnify that feeling by around 50 if stuff goes pear shaped..
Dude... yes she knows all that and so do we...but wat u don't seem to appreciate is that when a girl gets really great action she becomes less rational...coz it's special for her. Most (almost all) dudes don't deliver at that level and therefore r not worth violating social convention. But in this case it is....the way she wrote means it was special and no not all of u dudes deliver awesome action lol!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending