The Student Room Group

Applications

Hi my name is Silviya
I am applying for Student finance like a Migrant Worker. I sent every thing ( nin, passport, contract, payslips...) I have few more payslips that I can sent like a evidence that I am working, but I can't upload them to my online account, I don't have the option to do it anymore. Do I need to sent the rest of my payslips by post or they will update my account when they check all my documents and I will be able to upload them?

Thank you!!!
Original post by Sisomich
Hi my name is Silviya
I am applying for Student finance like a Migrant Worker. I sent every thing ( nin, passport, contract, payslips...) I have few more payslips that I can sent like a evidence that I am working, but I can't upload them to my online account, I don't have the option to do it anymore. Do I need to sent the rest of my payslips by post or they will update my account when they check all my documents and I will be able to upload them?

Thank you!!!

Hi Silviya, you can only upload evidence once your account is on the SFE system. If your account is on the EU system then the option to upload will be unavailable.

If you don't have the option to upload evidence then you will need to send it in the post. It currently takes 26 working days for new evidence to be reviewed.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending