The Student Room Group

Have you ever cheated on your partner?

Scroll to see replies

No. I felt guilty just talking to 3 different girls even though I was single and not in a relationship with any of them (flirting, talking, texting, etc nothing beyond that). I ceased talking to 2 of them and the 1 kept talking to finally told me she wasn't interested. Fun times.
No but I got cheated on:bawling:

Spoiler

Original post by MidgetFever
Nope.
I'd been cheated on before and it was one of the worst times of my life. Would never want to make anyone else feel like that.

I'm sorry to hear about that. :frown:
I hope that doesn't happen to you again.
I agree. Good to hear you haven't.
Original post by Anonymous
I'll anonymously admit that I've been with people who were married and am currently kind of involved with a married man, but I personally am single. I've never cheated when I've been in a relationship.

Fancy a trip to Dubai? DM me :wink:
I'll anonymously admit that I've been with people who were married and am currently kind of involved with a married man, but I personally am single. I've never cheated when I've been in a relationship.

Doesn't it bother you to know that he is cheating on his wife...so he could easily cheat on you?
Original post by sunny.side.up
:eek: H-how?

Spoiler

adorable
Doesn't it bother you to know that he is cheating on his wife...so he could easily cheat on you?

It doesn't bother me because I have never gotten emotionally involved with him and I don't want him to leave his family and be with me or anything like that. Even if, for whatever reason, he became single I would never enter a relationship with him.
adorable

They are, right!
It doesn't bother me because I have never gotten emotionally involved with him and I don't want him to leave his family and be with me or anything like that. Even if, for whatever reason, he became single I would never enter a relationship with him.

Oh ok. I thought it was a dating type of relationship.
They are, right!

yeah
No but I cheated on a math test once
Never had a partner so nope
Original post by Arthur_Morgan

Me too :flute:
Me too :flute:

Legend :five:

so many times
Legend :five:

:five:
Yes - I cheated on my desk partner in my youth orchestra. There was an opportunity to move to the first violin section; I took it, leaving him in the second violin section, pencil-less.

I thought he got over it quite quickly, but he still calls me a traitor.
This isn't about a relationship - it's about me moving to another seat with my pencil.
Yes - I cheated on my desk partner in my youth orchestra. There was an opportunity to move to the first violin section; I took it, leaving him in the second violin section, pencil-less.

I thought he got over it quite quickly, but he still calls me a traitor.
I've never cheated, but I have been cheated on. She cheated with my 'best mate' actually

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending