The Student Room Group

Girlfriend scratched me

I wanted to go out but she charged at me screaming and she accidentally scratched my face. It was a mistake, I think she was trying to pull my jacket to stop me and ended up scratching my face. I just feel like even though it was a mistake I cant forgive her.
Reply 1
Has she apologised. If it’s a genuine mIstake with remorse and your not badly hurt then I’d let it go
Original post by Anonymous
I wanted to go out but she charged at me screaming and she accidentally scratched my face. It was a mistake, I think she was trying to pull my jacket to stop me and ended up scratching my face. I just feel like even though it was a mistake I cant forgive her.

It would be extremely intolerant on your part to not forgive her for this accident.

However if she's a screaming banshee at the first sign of any stress or disagreement between the two of you, then that's something that would be a relationship deal breaker.

So it's all a question of whether she is - overall - worth having as a girlfriend for you or not.

Nobody's perfect. But then you shouldn't settle for second best. Or third best.

If she's good enough, overall, then forgive her.
Original post by Anonymous

She was still being physical with you. Doesn’t matter if the scratch was an accident or not, she still charged and you and put her hands on you to try force your jacket off. You’ve got a glimpse of what she’s like, and she’ll only get worse. Get out while you can.
Real world answer: It was an accident. Get over it.

TSR answer: Please leave her now. She is abusive, controlling and dangerous and this will get worse. Break up with her. Do it in a public place in case she tries to hurt you. Stay safe.
Why did she charge at you screaming? Was it in an aggressive way?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending