💜💜💜
Original post by BluMoon06
BISH YOU HAVE ME IDC IM NOT IN YOUR CLASSES!!! x
💜💜💜

wuutttttttttt
Original post by 𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
wuutttttttttt

when slowly and slowly ur losing all ur friends in ur class because u just said ur mind and told people how u feel and tried to justice ur side of an argument and now have 0 friends out of the other 19 people in ur class
:cry2: oh god I'm literally crying

YOU HAVE MEEEEEEE x
when slowly and slowly ur losing all ur friends in ur class because u just said ur mind and told people how u feel and tried to justice ur side of an argument and now have 0 friends out of the other 19 people in ur class
:cry2: oh god I'm literally crying

none of the ppl in your class deserve you. if they can't see how amazing, intelligent and funny you are, they can just f*** off. Plus you have me and Blu so you have nothing to worry about. :jumphug:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by xsowmix
I do A Level Maths so I guess I can

3AEFD7AF-99E9-422E-A9D0-3BCA456E4134.jpg.jpeg

Workin on this atm
Original post by xsowmix
none of the ppl in your class deserve you. if they can see how amazing, intelligent and funny you are, they can just f*** off. Plus you have me and Blu so you have nothing to worry about. :jumphug:

exactly my point. those idiots dk what a caring, talented person Zara is x
💜💜💜
Original post by berfinoz
3AEFD7AF-99E9-422E-A9D0-3BCA456E4134.jpg.jpeg

Workin on this atm

ooofff bearings are a pain in the neck. how is it?
YOU HAVE MEEEEEEE x

awwww Blu!!!!!! Thank u :jumphug: x

Original post by xsowmix
none of the ppl in your class deserve you. if they can't see how amazing, intelligent and funny you are, they can just f*** off. Plus you have me and Blu so you have nothing to worry about. :jumphug:

Awwww Sowmi! :jumphug: thank u x
Original post by xsowmix
ooofff bearings are a pain in the neck. how is it?

It’s pissin me offfff. Hate it
awwww Blu!!!!!! Thank u :jumphug: x

I PURPLE YOU!!!! 💜💜💜
just want you to know how much you mean to me lol x
exactly my point. those idiots dk what a caring, talented person Zara is x
💜💜💜

awww Blu :cry2:
tbh my class was a bit f***ed up cus half of them talked about s** and sleeping with people and doing underage things, the others were a bit rude, then my ex-best friend was a bit harsh to me and is always teaching people to twerk and then the others are just a little group together that always laugh so loud and talk so loud in class then there's me the hyper one who goes through like 100 mood swings a day no joke. so tbh my class was f***ed up

no worries. just hope you see yourself like I do. :biggrin:
I PURPLE YOU!!!! 💜💜💜
just want you to know how much you mean to me lol x

I PURPLE YOU TOO!!!! 💜💜💜
Awww Blu honestly becoming tsr sisters with u and Sowmi has been so amazing and honestly u too mean the world to me as well and are so kind! x
tbh my class was a bit f***ed up cus half of them talked about s** and sleeping with people and doing underage things, the others were a bit rude, then my ex-best friend was a bit harsh to me and is always teaching people to twerk and then the others are just a little group together that always laugh so loud and talk so loud in class then there's me the hyper one who goes through like 100 mood swings a day no joke. so tbh my class was f***ed up

trust me it will be slightly better in yr 10 as you spend less time with your form. damn they're only 13/14. I was an innocent child back then and still am tbh.
Original post by xsowmix
no worries. just hope you see yourself like I do. :biggrin:

That literally reminded me of the chorus of this song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=506k3_V4z7o (go to for 1:14 the chorus bit :biggrin:)
What the cheese. :eek:

haha 90% of my class is like that and i dont give a ****. i have my friends and thats all i need. never forget how much you mean to us :hugs: :jumphug: xxx 💜💜💜
Original post by xsowmix
trust me it will be slightly better in yr 10 as you spend less time with your form. damn they're only 13/14. I was an innocent child back then and still am tbh.

thank god in y10 you spend less time with ur form cus honestly their crazy talking about underage things like that......
Aha wow lucky u got to keep ur innocence - on discord some of my tsr friends explained s*x to me and my brain has been corrupted cus they showed explicit images too.......
I PURPLE YOU TOO!!!! 💜💜💜
Awww Blu honestly becoming tsr sisters with u and Sowmi has been so amazing and honestly u too mean the world to me as well and are so kind! x

WOOO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN!!!!
Sowmi and i will always be here for you no matter what. one big group of tsr sisters :hugs: :jumphug: :dancing2: :grouphugs: xxx 💜💜💜
thank god in y10 you spend less time with ur form cus honestly their crazy talking about underage things like that......
Aha wow lucky u got to keep ur innocence - on discord some of my tsr friends explained s*x to me and my brain has been corrupted cus they showed explicit images too.......

wait are you in yr 9 still?
haha ive never been innocent lmao i could explain many things to you but i wont xxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending