The Student Room Group

Sex

Hi guys I wanted to hear peoples opinions on something that’s happened to me quite a lot in relationships. Despite being sexually active in my past relationships, often the guy gets out his **** whilst cuddling and rubs it against me. I tend to ignore it if I don’t want to do anything but he’ll still continue to do it. I’ll eventually say stop but he’ll continue doing it after about 10 minutes. I feel like I’m being taken advantage of but I’m not too sure. What’s everyone’s opinion?
You have been with some idiots that didn't have a clue how to make love with a woman in a competent way.

There are a lot of men about that are poor to mediocre when it comes to sex with women.

Cuddles are cuddles. They shouldn't - usually - be supplemented with penis rubbing.
And if it's time to massage a woman that's - usually - better done with the fingers and hands.
And competent lovers take notice of the feedback that their partners are giving them. They don't blunder on regardless.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys I wanted to hear peoples opinions on something that’s happened to me quite a lot in relationships. Despite being sexually active in my past relationships, often the guy gets out his **** whilst cuddling and rubs it against me. I tend to ignore it if I don’t want to do anything but he’ll still continue to do it. I’ll eventually say stop but he’ll continue doing it after about 10 minutes. I feel like I’m being taken advantage of but I’m not too sure. What’s everyone’s opinion?

I personally think it's fine up to the point where you tell him to stop and he starts again in 10 mins. That's just disrespecting your boundaries.
Have you talked to your partner(s) about this?
That sounds terrible, bad luck. :frown:
Are you dating young guys that are very immature and have a problem understanding that no means no?
as soon as u know u dont wanna do it, say no or stop or something similar.

if they carry on, its RAPE. sorry to be blunt but im saying it how it is
Reply 6
They’re usually the same age as me so 17, I understand they haven’t fully matured at that age but shouldn’t they know what’s right and wrong ? x
Original post by Lm.2
They’re usually the same age as me so 17, I understand they haven’t fully matured at that age but shouldn’t they know what’s right and wrong ? x

No don't make excuses for them its not a maturity thing. They know its wrong and they are being very disrespectful on purpose. No one is entitled to do things to you that you don't like xxx
Original post by Supermaltbabes
No don't make excuses for them its not a maturity thing. They know its wrong and they are being very disrespectful on purpose. No one is entitled to do things to you that you don't like xxx

Just realised that sounded a bit cold but I was agreeing with tour last point haha
When you tell them to stop they should stop. If they carry on then without consent then it is sexual assault. Nothing to do with age or being incompetent at sex. I’m sorry this has happened to you a lot.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending