The Student Room Group

Apply to Masters

Is it possible to apply for masters at different times? For example, could I apply to a course at one university in March and if I don’t get accepted apply to another somewhere else in June? Or must all applications be submitted at once?
Reply 1
I wouldn't wait until June - sometimes masters courses have rolling deadlines, so you have a better chance of getting a place the sooner you apply. If you can I'd recommend trying to apply all of them at roughly the same time. Even if you get an offer, you don't have to accept it, so don't worry about having to wait for a rejection in order to apply to a different course.
Original post by Ejjjr
Is it possible to apply for masters at different times? For example, could I apply to a course at one university in March and if I don’t get accepted apply to another somewhere else in June? Or must all applications be submitted at once?

Hi @Ejjjr

In part, it would depend on the university which you are applying to to study your Master's degree and whether they have a set deadline for your particular course.

I would advise checking the websites for the various universities as they will say whether they are accepting admission for 2021/22 entry.

Hope this helps

Emily
University of Hull Student Representative

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending