The Student Room Group

UBC admission

Hi there, my twin and I just applied to UBC. We are from the United Kingdom. It’s really hard to find what A Level grades are considered for giving us a good chance of getting in and onto our courses. We both got AAB and have reasonably strong extra curriculars. We both applied to arts and I applied to architecture, landscape design and urbanism and she applied to Sauders. Does anyone have a rough idea of how likely we are to get in with these grades? Thanks in advance.
Reply 1
Hello, I also applied to UBC engineering this year. UBC is one of the best uni in Canada ranked #2. Although admission is competitive my friend got into engineering with AAB 2 years ago. This year there may be exceptions since many students did not score high due to the cancellation of exams. So hopefully the university judges fairly. I think you have a good chance of being admitted to UBC. The acceptance rate is 52%

Good luck! Let me know if you get an offer
Reply 2
That’s great thank you! Because I took a gap year I already have my grades so I’m hoping this will help them with the decision. Thank you for the response and good luck to you as well!

Quick Reply

Latest