The Student Room Group

I am a fully LGBTQ+affirming born again Christian! AMA!

Scroll to see replies

I've never come across an LGBTQ+ born again Christian before. Thank you for making this thread and broadening my mind/educating me :yes:
popcorn preference
:holmes:
I am an ex christian, ex atheist and current worshipper of BTS and goddesses beautiful Blackpink

OP do you like KPOP?
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I've never come across an LGBTQ+ born again Christian before. Thank you for making this thread and broadening my mind/educating me :yes:

Thank you! Now you have!
Original post by Obolinda
popcorn preference
:holmes:

Oh toffee for sure :smile:

Yourself?
Original post by Garnettoi
Oh toffee for sure :smile:

Yourself?

salt :tongue:
Original post by 777 vibin 33
I am an ex christian, ex atheist and current worshipper of BTS and goddesses beautiful Blackpink

OP do you like KPOP?

My opinion of KPOP is much the same as my opinion of any pop music tbh; it’s not my favourite genre but I wouldn’t object to listening to it either
My opinion of KPOP is much the same as my opinion of any pop music tbh; it’s not my favourite genre but I wouldn’t object to listening to it either

What is your favourite kpop song? Do you stan Blackpink? Do you stan BTS? Do you stan itzy or nct127 or got7 or exo or shinee or stray kids or red velvet or day6?

I love pop music like taylor swift and ariana grande but kpop is the same and insanely amazing too
Original post by sunny.side.up
He cares about what's in our hearts, not our sexuality.

you got it :yep:
Original post by Obolinda
salt :tongue:

Oooh interesting.. I tried salty popcorn once when we were visiting Florida and I can’t say I really took to it tbh 😂
Thank you! Now you have!

Hope you've got a supportive church community! It's not always easy being an LGBTQ+ Christian (I'm a lesbian Roman Catholic) :hugs:
What is your favourite kpop song? Do you stan Blackpink? Do you stan BTS? Do you stan itzy or nct127 or got7 or exo or shinee or stray kids or red velvet or day6?

I love pop music like taylor swift and ariana grande but kpop is the same and insanely amazing too

I didn’t even know all these groups existed so when I get chance I’ll go and give them a listen 😂
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Hope you've got a supportive church community! It's not always easy being an LGBTQ+ Christian (I'm a lesbian Roman Catholic) :hugs:

Thank you for asking :hugs: I’m in a group of fellow queer christians on Instagram and the church I watch services of on Sunday’s is fully affirming. I’m very thankful to God for affirming churches

Nice to see fellow queer Christians always :smile:
I didn’t even know all these groups existed so when I get chance I’ll go and give them a listen 😂

Kpop music is the best part of my life. And my online korean oppa bf 😍

You are gay, do you like Korean or oriental guys like Chinese or Korean? If you are a gay dude I would go for them, if you have money there are gay nightclubs btw in seoul and chengdu and some are hot😍
Kpop music is the best part of my life. And my online korean oppa bf 😍

You are gay, do you like Korean or oriental guys like Chinese or Korean? If you are a gay dude I would go for them, if you have money there are gay nightclubs btw in seoul and chengdu and some are hot😍

I’m a lesbian so guys aren’t really my thing, if you get my jist; thanks for the recommendations though, I’ll bare them in mind if we ever get to venture to South Korea :smile:
I’m a lesbian so guys aren’t really my thing, if you get my jist; thanks for the recommendations though, I’ll bare them in mind if we ever get to venture to South Korea :smile:

Oh so you are lesbian? Haha Idk why I assumed you were a gay man.

How many girlfriends have you had before? Have you had sex? Would you dress in makeup and skirts or do you prefer short hair and pants?

What is your racial preference for girls or women? Do you like thin women or curvy/thicc?

Sorry I am just curious.
Oh so you are lesbian? Haha Idk why I assumed you were a gay man.

How many girlfriends have you had before? Have you had sex? Would you dress in makeup and skirts or do you prefer short hair and pants?

In terms of gender presentation I consider myself a futch or a chapstick lesbian, I’m not into dresses and skirts and the like but I do wear make up and have long hair

I have a girlfriend atm, she is my first one, but we are not currently sexually active with each other as the Holy Spirit has told me not to, the relationship is purely romantic/ love based
What is your racial preference for girls or women? Do you like thin women or curvy/thicc?

Sorry I am just curious.

My girlfriend is white and southern Italian, I tend to be attracted to more masculine women that are shorter than I am. Every race has beauty in it for sure

Ask away to your hearts content lol
Thank you for asking :hugs: I’m in a group of fellow queer christians on Instagram and the church I watch services of on Sunday’s is fully affirming. I’m very thankful to God for affirming churches

Nice to see fellow queer Christians always :smile:

So wonderful to hear this, that's amazing! :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending