The Student Room Group

Boys help me

So this boy I’m talking to will air me on snap randomly, sometimes it’s because he’s mad and doesn’t want to talk to anyone and he usually messages me back the next day but this time its almost been a day and I haven’t said anything to him like I usually do and he hasn’t messaged me. I don’t know what to do, help please what does this mean
No.
Reply 2
Original post by Arthur_Morgan
No.

Cya
Original post by Anonymous
Cya

:ciao:
Reply 4
Original post by Arthur_Morgan
:ciao:

leave
Original post by Anonymous
leave

My house? No it's cold outside.
Are you a girl? From girl to girl (if you are one), I just wouldn’t waste my time on someone like that, if he does that and you don’t like it, air him back, or just unadd him on snap. If he cared or wasn’t busy, he’d talk to you. But if he’s airing you then that probably means he’s not interested, I’d suggest you just move on <3
Reply 7
Original post by DiamondDia
Are you a girl? From girl to girl (if you are one), I just wouldn’t waste my time on someone like that, if he does that and you don’t like it, air him back, or just unadd him on snap. If he cared or wasn’t busy, he’d talk to you. But if he’s airing you then that probably means he’s not interested, I’d suggest you just move on <3

Yeah that’s what I think but at the same time maybe he needs space but also want to see if he’ll message me first and if he doesn’t then I’ll know he’s not interested
He’s gaslighting

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending