The Student Room Group

How to talk to girl? Please advice

Scroll to see replies

I can't hold conversation very well when I overthink things.
tried it once and the girl just ran away saying shes her parents is waiting. ( she goes alone to home eeryday )
Original post by Anonymous
what to say after hi. most of the time it gets weird.
Me : hi,
Girl: Hi,
*awkward stare at each other*
END

ummm u cld all talk in a group so more than 2 pple so that convo doesnt die n then from there u can find out shred interests n topics to talk about w them
Raj is tooo cool
Original post by iamthicccccc1405
yes, im sexy af

The confidence!

Must bow to the powerful overlord :adore:
Reply 25
what to say after hi. most of the time it gets weird.
Me : hi,
Girl: Hi,
*awkward stare at each other*
END

Complain about something. "Ugh, this weather is terrible. I wish it would stop raining, I was planning to do [hobby] this weekend but I cant". That leads way to talking about hobbies or the weather, and the conversation should flow from there.
don’t just say Hi. try sending a youtube video or a meme or a joke to get u talking. saying hi what you doing is boring and often leads to dry conversations. keep it lighthearted. don’t come on too strong. be friendly but not creepy. Set out to be friends
Just talk about general random everyday topics which may seem mundane but actually help to establish any common ground between you and said girl. This is just something you’d do to get to know anyone. You only proceed into a relationship later on so maybe you should should take small steps first before you try to lunge into a chasm.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Complain about something. "Ugh, this weather is terrible. I wish it would stop raining, I was planning to do [hobby] this weekend but I cant". That leads way to talking about hobbies or the weather, and the conversation should flow from there.

don’t just say Hi. try sending a youtube video or a meme or a joke to get u talking. saying hi what you doing is boring and often leads to dry conversations. keep it lighthearted. don’t come on too strong. be friendly but not creepy. Set out to be friends

Original post by Mesopotamian.
Just talk about general random everyday topics which may seem mundane but actually help to establish any common ground between you and said girl. This is just something you’d do to get to anyone really. You only proceed onto a relationship later on so maybe you should should take small steps first before you try to lunge into a chasm.

will definitely try these
Original post by spanker
The confidence!

Must bow to the powerful overlord :adore:

yes bow down peasent
I am just kind of worried that my ugliness is causing the girls stay away from me, than my conversation..s
yes bow down peasent

I think it's time for a mutiny!
Original post by spanker
I think it's time for a mutiny!

you wouldn't dare
I am just kind of worried that my ugliness is causing the girls stay away from me, than my conversation..s

There's someone out there who will find you attractive, even if you do look like a crustacean.
We gotta stick together!
you wouldn't dare

Plans are already in the works!
Original post by spanker
Plans are already in the works!

i will have you know i am very powerful
i will have you know i am very powerful

I am also a ninja sent from the year 2022 to disrupt your future plans.
Original post by spanker
I am also a ninja sent from the year 2022 to disrupt your future plans.

yeah well, im from 2024 to disrupt THOSE plans, so HA
yeah well, im from 2024 to disrupt THOSE plans, so HA

I'll have to tell my associates to send someone back from 2025 then.
Original post by spanker
I'll have to tell my associates to send someone back from 2025 then.

oh well good luck with that bc all time travel stops in 2025, so they wont be allowed there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending