The Student Room Group

my girl mate doesn’t understand that not all people are proud of your success

some people can be really evil and wish upon bad on people.
They can be.
Reply 2
Original post by Justaboutalive
They can be.

I wish I could explain that to her but she takes her true friends side
Are you not her 'true friend'?
:confused:
Reply 4
Original post by Justaboutalive
Are you not her 'true friend'?
:confused:

she doesn’t see me like that
Reply 5
Would you like to provide context, or are you going to continue speaking in vaguity?
Or maybe she chooses not to let the negatives stop her from being happy about them 🤷🏼*♀️
Reply 7
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Would you like to provide context, or are you going to continue speaking in vaguity?

she used to include me but now she doesn’t because of my mental health which isn’t my fault. I guess shes thinking we always talk about you when we didnt before I started suffering, we made fun of teachers jokes and taking things the wrong way or like “man period” “why was there a baby boom?” and thinking about sex and my teacher saying a girls name and it sounded funny. Her friend (but not mine, my enemy it turns out) says “you said you’re so happy, you got a C” and she sounded jealous. In my religion we believe in the evil eye and envy/jealousy which can significantly impact IQ and memory, and I honestly think she was part of the reason, aside from my illness, affecting all my grades and making me fail everything. I guess she doesn’t know aboutthe evil eye. I would have done well had I had not been friends with them.
Reply 8
do you find it ironic that whoever new they add to the group they end up blocking? I was told they made another friend who tried to split 2 people up and they blocked her, group of 3 sometimes 4 people. They hold grudges, and for me, cut me off for complaining and mental health.
You sound like Year 9's man
Original post by V℮rsions
You sound like Year 9's man

thanks I am in year 9
Then don't worry about it, you'll all grow out of it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending