The Student Room Group

Studying Medicine in Slovakia

Hello there, I’m planning to study medicine in Slovakia despite I only speak English. I have planned with Medlink Students Agency and just left with sending the fees. What do you think about the Education there and is Medlink trust-worthy?
Original post by Lourdise
Hello there, I’m planning to study medicine in Slovakia despite I only speak English. I have planned with Medlink Students Agency and just left with sending the fees. What do you think about the Education there and is Medlink trust-worthy?

Yes they are worth the payment, I applied with them and came to Ukraine, they handled my application, they helped me a lot when I arrived to Ukraine and still help me when i need.
Original post by willbrownfire123
I looked into Slovakia when I was applying but decided to go to Ukraine instead. I think the level of education is pretty good but as @ecolier said you do have to learn a bit of the language (which isn't too bad if you make friends with locals & other students). About Medlink I would say to be cautious...personally i didn't get a great feeling from them so I decided to apply through a different agency. It's up to you though :biggrin:

Can I ask who you went with? I’m considering Medlink but I’ve seen mixed reviews
I joined dnipro medical institute using medlink

Hi, I don't have much information about Slovakia but about Medlink Students I have actually used this agency to apply to Georgia. they were very helpful and very professional, they handled my application and did everything for me and when I arrived to the airport they picked me up and also were very friendly. I highly recommend this agency.
Reply 5
Original post by I/Hate/English
I joined dnipro medical institute using medlink

How’s the university? I’m planning to transfer 2nd year there.
banned medlink and dnipro. they are biggest fraud company in Ukraine

You don't need an agency for schools in the EU. If you try to learn Slovak or Czech you can study for free.
Reply 8
Original post by willbrownfire123
I looked into Slovakia when I was applying but decided to go to Ukraine instead. I think the level of education is pretty good but as @ecolier said you do have to learn a bit of the language (which isn't too bad if you make friends with locals & other students). About Medlink I would say to be cautious...personally i didn't get a great feeling from them so I decided to apply through a different agency. It's up to you though :biggrin:

Original post by ElderlyMedic
You don't need an agency for schools in the EU. If you try to learn Slovak or Czech you can study for free.

do you know any agencies?

Go for it! I used their services to get accepted and they are helping me every day! They give me the support needed before each exam. To be honest I do not think what I can do without them
Hello there, I’m planning to study medicine in Slovakia despite I only speak English. I have planned with Medlink Students Agency and just left with sending the fees. What do dyou think about the Education there and is Medlink trust-worthy?

Did you end up going to Slovakia? Which uni? I’m thinking of transferring to Slovakia this year as well, any information on how the process was for you would be really helpful! Thanks
I used medlink services and it was quite good actually. Which university are you planning to apply to?
Original post by Yvonnebrisk
I used medlink services and it was quite good actually. Which university are you planning to apply to?

I don't know about him he is as bit dodgy I used him and promised me that he will inform me of what I need to do and he never messaged me back
Sorry that you had such an experience for me it was smooth and they replied to my questions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending