Studying Medicine in Slovakia

Watch
Lourdise
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hello there, I’m planning to study medicine in Slovakia despite I only speak English. I have planned with Medlink Students Agency and just left with sending the fees. What do you think about the Education there and is Medlink trust-worthy?
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Lourdise)
Hello there, I’m planning to study medicine in Slovakia despite I only speak English. I have planned with Medlink Students Agency and just left with sending the fees. What do you think about the Education there and is Medlink trust-worthy?
TSR is a UK-based forum and the Medicine part of the forum is for UK medical admission queries.

I have moved your thread to the international study forum and hopefully you will get a better response here.

P.S. You'd have to learn the local language, even if to a basic level. However well taught the medical tuition is in English, the patients you see probably can't speak English well in Slovakia.
catherine south
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Lourdise)
Yes they are worth the payment, I applied with them and came to Ukraine, they handled my application, they helped me a lot when I arrived to Ukraine and still help me when i need.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (156)
42.98%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (53)
14.6%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (146)
40.22%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
2.2%

Watched Threads