The Student Room Group

Do I make a move?

Before I explain, I like this boy alot and I am pretty sure he likes me back but we haven't communicated this. I'm stuck as to whether I should make the first move or he should.

Me and my ex broke up about 3 months ago now, me and him aren't on good terms anymore. we went to the same uni and he stayed at university halls and I've been living at home since christmas (for resons unrelated to the break up). Anyways I've stayed friends with his friends whilst ive been at home and me and one of the guys has been hanging out more often. We've been on walks/gone on drives just me and him, and I'm pretty sure he's interested in me too. However neither of us have done anything to make it more than just friends.

He's never been in a relationship or anything like that so I think he's going to be nervous about that, but also he's a very respectful guy and i know he wouldn't want to upset his friend (my ex) although he has expresssed he isn't very fond of him. I don't want to make the first move and then find out I've actually read the whole situation very wrong and he only see's me as a friend. I just want it to work out and whichever way it goes I still get to be friends with him and all our friends. Should I just wait and let him take the lead with it all?

There isn't any rush with it all ofcourse, I just need to hear what other people have to say on it all. Thankyou for reading all that! <3
Hi there.
If you do not want to make a move, it is fine. Just try to meet up from time to time and try to get to know him more. See if you really like him. But keep in mind that there are chances for him to get someone else during that time.
Reply 2
Up the flirting and he may make the first move

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending