The Student Room Group

I lost my virginity

I had lost my virginity two days with this guy we used protection mind you I’m not even on the pill. We weren’t able to finish either because they were waiting for him downstairs so he had to pull out (so awkward i know) now I’m so scared of being pregnant because right after he left I had a bit of blood coming out and then it left a few hours later and whenever I pee it turns clear. Also I’m sorry I know this is weird but I sometimes get like this white liquid coming out of me it happened at first but then it stopped. So I don’t know what to do I’ve been panicking all day.
Reply 1
Please someone help me out I’ve been so scared
Girl That it’s totally normal!!
When you lose your virginity your hymen rips and you start bleeding.
about the white stuff, well that can be your *** because you’re turned on and your cumming, don’t worry because he used a condom so you’re not going to be pregnant.
I’m not that experienced because I never lost my virginity but I know a lot about that.
Reply 3
Original post by LadyDarkness
Girl That it’s totally normal!!
When you lose your virginity your hymen rips and you start bleeding.
about the white stuff, well that can be your *** because you’re turned on and your cumming, don’t worry because he used a condom so you’re not going to be pregnant.
I’m not that experienced because I never lost my virginity but I know a lot about that.

Oh my goodness thank you so much I’ve been going insane for the past few days because I’m really not ready to have a child just yet.
Reply 4
Also another question I have is, is it normal for my boobs to be sensitive like the tip of my boobs feels so soft for some reason I don’t know how to example it but it just feels weird. I’m trying my best to keep calm but everything I notice about my body I start to panic
Original post by Anonymous
I had lost my virginity two days with this guy we used protection mind you I’m not even on the pill. We weren’t able to finish either because they were waiting for him downstairs so he had to pull out (so awkward i know) now I’m so scared of being pregnant because right after he left I had a bit of blood coming out and then it left a few hours later and whenever I pee it turns clear. Also I’m sorry I know this is weird but I sometimes get like this white liquid coming out of me it happened at first but then it stopped. So I don’t know what to do I’ve been panicking all day.

Hi. I haven't lost my virginity but I can assure you that you are not pregnant. He was wearing a condom so the chances are very very low. The blood is 100% normal and the white liquid could be c*m or it could be regular discharge (Im underaged so Im not sure) Either way its very normal. You aren’t pregnant but if you’re totally freaking out still then perhaps take a test after 9 - 10 days!

Im not a medical professional but in my opinion you’re not pregnant. It’d be very unlucky if you were, but I assure you that you’re not! x :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Also another question I have is, is it normal for my boobs to be sensitive like the tip of my boobs feels so soft for some reason I don’t know how to example it but it just feels weird. I’m trying my best to keep calm but everything I notice about my body I start to panic

Im sure thats totally normal, love, don’t fret. If you’re worried then perhaps talk to your mother or a doctor as they’d perhaps know best than I or anyone else you may find on this website. x :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest