The Student Room Group

How much do you speak to your partner?

So if you’re in a relationship or serious talking stage how many messages do you do per day with each other?

I just want to know what’s classed as normal and what would be classed as getting avoided?

So would replying to each other every 2-4 hours be classed as normal? or do you reply to each other really quickly? If so could you please let me know?

Scroll to see replies

I'm in a serious relationship and I'd say it depends. Some days we text pretty much non stop but other days when we're both doing our own thing we take several hours to text back or maybe not text at all other than a goodnight message. I'd really try not to worry about it too much, especially if you're sending longer messages I think 2-4 hours is totally normal :smile:
Every other day tbh
Reply 3
Original post by nathan1403
I'm in a serious relationship and I'd say it depends. Some days we text pretty much non stop but other days when we're both doing our own thing we take several hours to text back or maybe not text at all other than a goodnight message. I'd really try not to worry about it too much, especially if you're sending longer messages I think 2-4 hours is totally normal :smile:

Cool thank you for the reassurance
Reply 4
me and my ex used to speak most of the day lmao unless we were busy. how fast we replied to each other really depends on how busy we were, sometimes it would take a few seconds to get a reply and other times it would take like 6 hours.
My ex and I used to talk on FB most nights, we were in a long distance relationship, which came to an end in 2013, after she accused me of hacking her sister's FB account, which I never even did, but I reckon that was an excuse for breaking up with me. We began talking in 2009, and between them until the end of our relationship, we spoke less and less. She blocked me eventually, and we turned to hate each other.
Reply 6
Original post by Dark Nights
My ex and I used to talk on FB most nights, we were in a long distance relationship, which came to an end in 2013, after she accused me of hacking her sister's FB account, which I never even did, but I reckon that was an excuse for breaking up with me. We began talking in 2009, and between them until the end of our relationship, we spoke less and less. She blocked me eventually, and we turned to hate each other.

damn
Original post by sy!¡
damn

Not all relationships has a happily ever after.
Reply 8
Not all relationships has a happily ever after.

agreed. at least mine ended on good terms :rofl:
Original post by sy!¡

:confused:
Original post by Slovenian
:confused:

why are you confused
Original post by sy!¡

Some people are more fortunate than others. But, it actually worked out for the best, as I hated her more and more, but now I do not ever have to see the unfaithful cow again. :h:
Some people are more fortunate than others. But, it actually worked out for the best, as I hated her more and more, but now I do not ever have to see the unfaithful cow again. :h:

i’m glad :u:
Original post by sy!¡
i’m glad :u:

You'll never be as glad as I am. Literally, a bus could hit my ex and kill her, and I would shake the driver by the hand.
You'll never be as glad as I am. Literally, a bus could hit my ex and kill her, and I would shake the driver by the hand.

damn, did she really do u that bad :K::rofl:
Original post by sy!¡
damn, did she really do u that bad :K::rofl:

Yes, she did. I hate her with a fiery passion. But, it is not healthy to hate anyone, all it does is leave one feeling angry and bitter, and remorseful, when life is too short to feel that way.
Yes, she did. I hate her with a fiery passion. But, it is not healthy to hate anyone, all it does is leave one feeling angry and bitter, and remorseful, when life is too short to feel that way.

well you know what, judging by all that you’ve said...i’m glad that me and my ex ended on good terms. safe to say, i would be rather upset if they did get hit by a bus :rofl:
Original post by sy!¡
well you know what, judging by all that you’ve said...i’m glad that me and my ex ended on good terms. safe to say, i would be rather upset if they did get hit by a bus :rofl:

Just because it ended successfully with one person, doesn't mean it will with the next. You'll do well to remember that. :u:
Just because it ended successfully with one person, doesn't mean it will with the next. You'll do well to remember that. :u:

pessimist :angry: nah i’m joking lol.

hahaha i hope my future relationships do end well, i choose my partners very very wisely
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by sy!¡

Who’s they :s-smilie: unless you mean all the former partners I guess

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending