The Student Room Group

love advice

hello guys - theres this guy i kind of like - we met in a little while back now and didnt really talk until recently. i told him i would be down to do study sessions (over ft cos im at uni and hes gap year student and ONLY cos i thought it would kick him into gear at the time) to make him work and didnt think much of it cos he didnt take me up on the offer really until he popped up after a bit of radio silence asking if id be down to do one - now were doing one almost every other day and sometimes do one every day

sometimes spend an hour chatting but not sure what to think... Also not sure if I really like him or if i just wanna be really good friends you know?

just looking for a bit of insight cos i my mates will just tell me to try and get together but im not good with my own emotions let alone others so...
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
hello guys - theres this guy i kind of like - we met in a little while back now and didnt really talk until recently. i told him i would be down to do study sessions (over ft cos im at uni and hes gap year student and ONLY cos i thought it would kick him into gear at the time) to make him work and didnt think much of it cos he didnt take me up on the offer really until he popped up after a bit of radio silence asking if id be down to do one - now were doing one almost every other day and sometimes do one every day

sometimes spend an hour chatting but not sure what to think... Also not sure if I really like him or if i just wanna be really good friends you know?

just looking for a bit of insight cos i my mates will just tell me to try and get together but im not good with my own emotions let alone others so...

me again, next update hes picking up my way of speaking im going to tell the truth - i think i might like him..
well you need to ask yourself if he aligns with what you want in a significant other, depending on what you’re looking for, whether that’s something casual, or you want a life partner. 🙂
does he show that? how does he speak to you? does he initiate plans? does she show he cares for you etc etc
any red flags, cut. it. off. talking from experience, i will never let myself settle for less AGAIN.
maybe journal and do some shadow work prompts for relationships which u can find on pinterest & go from there 💓
Original post by Anonymous #1

Do not be influenced by anyone's thoughts about your life. First ask yourself one qn, how do you really feel about the person??? If you are not into him then why be in a relationship with him, because it will lead to a broken soul. Cherish you and love yourself

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending