The Student Room Group

Boyfriend

every single time we walk out the front door, every girl we go past he just stares and then the next girl he sees, he stares at her
i don’t even give a sh*t it you want to call me a psycho, it’s annoying and makes me very upset
i think it is disrespectful to be honest
i don’t stare at other boys, i really don’t, like we will walk past a boy and i’ll look for about 1 second just to move out the way of them or whatever but i never even stare at boys, i don’t even stare at boys on tv that are “fit” or “good looking” because i’m just not interested at all
but no, he gets to stare at other girls 24/7
even after i’ve mentioned it to him and it got to the point today that i literally cried about it because it just upset me so much, and then about 5 minutes after i cried, we were in the car and he stared at this girl AGAIN
i’m just fed up of it tbh
Reply 1
oh and, i searched it and found some other girl having the same problem and tried to show him a comment that was said about it, he read it for about 3 seconds, chucked my phone back to me and said he’s not interested
Reply 2
Does he stare because he's interested in them or is he just staring because they happen to be there? Of course if he's driving and there are pedestrians, he's going to look at them. Just laying eyes on a girl isnt an issue, its not his fault if you're working yourself into a wreck over this.
Reply 3
Original post by Foxehh
Does he stare because he's interested in them or is he just staring because they happen to be there? Of course if he's driving and there are pedestrians, he's going to look at them. Just laying eyes on a girl isnt an issue, its not his fault if you're working yourself into a wreck over this.

he doesn’t drive, so no
Reply 4
Original post by Foxehh

working myself into a wreck....
is this what all boys do then stare at everything with a vag*na in front of their girlfriend
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
he doesn’t drive, so no

Well same goes for passing them on the street.
(edited 3 years ago)
Then give him a reason to stare more at you :confused:

Get your hair done different.. smile lots.. do make up to make your eyes appear big and beautiful.. wear a new outfit.. etc, if he wants to stare at you it leaves him no time to stare at others!
we're different creatures man we run on different fuel. :closedeyes:
Reply 8
Original post by Foxehh
Well same goes for passing them on the street.

it’s mostly when we are in the passenger seat of a car tbh
Also, the fact he is staying with you says a lot. He likes YOU!

Maybe make it fun like other couples - when you see he staring at a girl say 'Oooh her hair is really nice, right?' or 'Her legs look so good!' or 'Her smile is beautiful' and then you can do the same with men. 'His shoe's are nice, wonder where they're from?' 'His tan looks really good' etc.
Original post by Anonymous
Then give him a reason to stare more at you :confused:

Get your hair done different.. smile lots.. do make up to make your eyes appear big and beautiful.. wear a new outfit.. etc, if he wants to stare at you it leaves him no time to stare at others!

i don’t get it though, he’s always going on about how pretty i am, how nice this is how nice that is on me, but then stares at other girls, what’s the need i don’t get it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending