The Student Room Group

My boyfriends psycho ex girlfriend

My boyfriend's ex is a total psycho and today she was literally yelling at him in the cafeteria, and was talking some crap to him. Now I'm scared she's gonna mess with me. I know if he's around and she tries to do something he'll protect me, but like how do I avoid her and not cause a fight with her?? Any suggestion??
Maybe if you were willing to share she’d calm down?
Original post by isabellexx_27
My boyfriend's ex is a total psycho and today she was literally yelling at him in the cafeteria, and was talking some crap to him. Now I'm scared she's gonna mess with me. I know if he's around and she tries to do something he'll protect me, but like how do I avoid her and not cause a fight with her?? Any suggestion??

Make your boyfriend cut any connections with her. Change phone number, stop using social media where she can stalk you or him (at least don't post any personal stuff there).
Curious how'd she know he'll be in the cafeteria. Anyway, if she's real psycho then your boyfriend would probably know where not to go if there's a chance meeting her there. In some time she'll inevitably move on and leave you both alone.
Playing the devil's advocate here, your boyfriend may not be an angel either, so you may or may not know what has actually happened between them, you've only heard one side of the story so far.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending