The Student Room Group

he has a girlfriend but......

Is it bad that I have a crush on this guy and he has a girlfriend but I still wanna make him fall in love with me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No about the crush, you cant choose who you fancy. What is bad that you are considering pursuing something with him knowing full well that he is committed to someone else. Either you'll bother him or you'll end up being with someone whos proved they're disloyal, leave him alone.
Original post by Anonymous
Is it bad that I have a crush on this guy and he has a girlfriend but I still wanna make him fall in love with me?

its not bad to have crush but don't get in between them if ur crush n his girlfriend are in a relationship. try to move on and maybe 'IF' they break up and you find urself still having feelings for him then go for it, tell him how u feel
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 3
I wanna break them up...... I know that is so bad. I have to stop these bad thoughts!
No no, no buts. He has a gf and is therefore taken, end of.
I wanna break them up...... I know that is so bad. I have to stop these bad thoughts!

Yes that is bad. Please do not attempt to do so - as foxehh has already stated its not going to end well either way. Would you like it if you were in a relationship and someone was attempting to break you up?

if you succeed in doing so you'll have plenty of time to enjoy being his rebound before losing him and realising you've done a bad thing

/s
If you truly believe he would be happier with you, go for it!
a few years ago I would have said no and that you are a bad person, but now I think the world is a little more complicated than that, I think marriage is sacred but if they are not married and you think you could make them happier why are you not allowed to try ? i have been in both positions: ive pursed people in relationships, ive been unhappy in relationships, if you want to go for it then go for it.
Reply 9

How old are you?

Lol don't do this, that's awful.
If you truly believe he would be happier with you, go for it!

DO NOT FOLLOW THIS.
This is terrible advice.
Imagine if you get with him and someone tries to break you guys up, how would you feel?
(edited 2 years ago)
How old are u??? That is so immature and selfish... first off do not under any circumstances try to ruin someones relationship for ur benefit, second off u are not ready to get into a relationship bc u clearly have issues to work with urself and thirdly, u end up with that boy he will only be a cheater or ur just gonna be rebound....have some self respect
Don't do anything. Have some respect for their relationship.

If you do manage to break them up then he'll probably just ditch you for the next girl that comes along anyway.
All I’m saying is that how you get someone is how they leave you. If you steal him then someone will most definitely do it to you because you can’t take what isn’t yours.
There are billions of people in this world and you wanna chase after a taken person? Have some common decency
Original post by Moonlight rain
There are billions of people in this world and you wanna chase after a taken person? Have some common decency

The way you put it down as 'taken' is like being abducted by aliens. From all those billions of people in the world it's also likely that they are 'taken' too!!

Going after someone's else amore in principle is not the best option but it can happen.
If there relationship is strong then I couldn't do anything even if I wanted to..... but if there are already cracks then if not me, it will only be another girl. you guys are acting like I have master plan to break them up. we're already friends, im just saying that I might flirt a little. relationships need to be tested. Im probs doing his gf a favour tbh, he might realise how much he loves her or might realise im the right choice
If there relationship is strong then I couldn't do anything even if I wanted to..... but if there are already cracks then if not me, it will only be another girl. you guys are acting like I have master plan to break them up. we're already friends, im just saying that I might flirt a little. relationships need to be tested. Im probs doing his gf a favour tbh, he might realise how much he loves her or might realise im the right choice

Lol what? No.
Relationships do not need to be tested, and even if they did, certainly not by any third parties. What's between them is none of your business.
You aren't doing his girlfriend a favour, all you are going to do is cause problems and insecurities between them.
Stop talking as if he's supposed to be with you, he's in a relationship and doesn't owe you anything.
(edited 2 years ago)

what the- ...dude that is a ******** of an explanation. Just stop.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending