The Student Room Group

Down and upset

I have been at home and my mum has been putting me down a lot. I've just been unbusy this year because I dropped out of college in September 2019 just because I had a long time off with the long summer break so I wasn’t prepared to just start back in college again and I quit after a week.

I have been at home since, I was happy that I had freedom until it started to wear off a few months later and my family were telling me they are with me doing nothing so we found a construction course I started in 2020 September but the manager kicked me out, he had a meeting when my uncle picked me up, told me stuff that im too vulnerable for the course and because of this there's no pathway for me anymore but I still don't understand why he kicked me out and still think it's really unfair. So anyway I got kicked out so this year I have been at home all year pretty much because I got kick out and I couldn't find anything else since it was mind September when I got kicked out so most courses started in September and I couldn't find anything. To this day we haven't found anything. It's been hard to get a job or do anything because being at home for this amount of time has caused me to feel a bit nervous about talking to people and anxious in social situations.

I've just been looking to see if any college will have me but none have because I think it's better to start at college, meet people my age range and that would probably better for my social issues. It's just all the time my mum mosty comes to my room saying I need to sort my life out which really really hurts my feelings and it puts me down for days. I have been down anyway often but when I feel happier my mum always puts me back down again. I was feeling so happy yesterday for the first time in a while then my mum ruined it saying I can't be at home doing nothing it is bad. I just have been down about that I'm not doing anything and then my mum is putting me down even more. I feel alone as well
Reply 1
I'm feeling so alone right now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending