The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

bi-diploma University of Kent - Lille

Hello,
I am considering attending the bi-diploma in Politics and IR between Kent and Lille in France. Given that I would like to work in diplomacy, in the UN or in NGOs for example, does anybody know what the employability perspectives are like? What is the reputation internationally for this degree?
Thank you in advance.
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,
I am considering attending the bi-diploma in Politics and IR between Kent and Lille in France. Given that I would like to work in diplomacy, in the UN or in NGOs for example, does anybody know what the employability perspectives are like? What is the reputation internationally for this degree?
Thank you in advance.

Hey there!

Politics and International Relations at the University of Kent is an excellent course. Graduates from the course have gone onto positions in diplomatic service, NGOs, EU administration and more. There's a great student profile from Billie Bell who studied exactly what you wish to study which is available here, which could give you some great insight into the course a bit more. Kent University is recognised as 17th in the UK for research intensity from REF, and holds a gold award for teaching excellence from the TEF.

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask away! :smile:

- Nathan
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending