The Student Room Group

2021-22 re-application

I have received a text confirming I can apply for next years student finance, yet when I go on gov.uk to apply it says I can't apply yet??? Any help welcomed.
Original post by Owen Hall
I have received a text confirming I can apply for next years student finance, yet when I go on gov.uk to apply it says I can't apply yet??? Any help welcomed.

Hi Owen, only full time undergraduate applicants can apply now.

It won't let you apply online if your address is not in England.

https://studentfinance.campaign.gov.uk/

Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi Owen, only full time undergraduate applicants can apply now.

It won't let you apply online if your address is not in England.

https://studentfinance.campaign.gov.uk/

Thanks, Isaac

Perhaps I should have mentioned in my question that I am a British citizen born in and have lived in the UK my hole life. I have just finished my second year of Uni and I am moving onto the third year in September as part of my full time undergraduate course. Which is why I am confused as to why I am unable to apply for finance as I fulfil your stated criteria.

Hopefully this helps clarify my position as to why I am confused on why I am unable to apply as I have had two successful applications. For both my first and second years of Uni.

Thanks in advance
- Owen.
Original post by Owen Hall
Perhaps I should have mentioned in my question that I am a British citizen born in and have lived in the UK my hole life. I have just finished my second year of Uni and I am moving onto the third year in September as part of my full time undergraduate course. Which is why I am confused as to why I am unable to apply for finance as I fulfil your stated criteria.

Hopefully this helps clarify my position as to why I am confused on why I am unable to apply as I have had two successful applications. For both my first and second years of Uni.

Thanks in advance
- Owen.

Is your address in England?
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending