The Student Room Group

Serious problems with neighbour that makes Katie Price look like Kate Middleton

Scroll to see replies

You need to move out asap. :smile:
Relocate yourself very far away from that neighbourhood & local authority and do not provide anyone from the local area with your contact info.
You have to get yourself out of harm's way before that dreadful neighbour & her pals vile antics against you escalate to the point of serious violence or other criminality.

You have two options.
To sell the property or rent it out to tenants.
What type of price range would you be looking to achieve in terms of sale price or monthly rental income?
Original post by londonmyst
Relocate yourself very far away from that neighbourhood & local authority and do not provide anyone from the local area with your contact info.
You have to get yourself out of harm's way before that dreadful neighbour & her pals vile antics against you escalate to the point of serious violence or other criminality.

You have two options.
What type of price range would you be looking to achieve in terms of sale price or monthly rental income?

I mean if I rent out that she might form a bomb with the new talents and then wreak havoc on them
I can't see any way to resolve this other than selling up. Even if the council/police eventually take action, (and, again, you could be looking at a year or more), you've still got the friends/family of this person to deal with. Presumably they won't be too pleased that you escalated matters.

Just write it off and move somewhere decent. You've got the means to do so.
Original post by Anonymous
I mean if I rent out that she might form a bomb with the new talents and then wreak havoc on them

Not if you rent out to the very tough type of tenants who are likely to enjoy giving her a double dose of her own antisocial behaviour or keep fierce dogs trained to do so at the owner's command. :cool:
The sort of fierce and noisy dogs whose favourite hobby is hunting nightmare neighbours and intruders.

You have two options.

Original post by Admit-One
I can't see any way to resolve this other than selling up. Even if the council/police eventually take action, (and, again, you could be looking at a year or more), you've still got the friends/family of this person to deal with. Presumably they won't be too pleased that you escalated matters.

Just write it off and move somewhere decent. You've got the means to do so.

Not if you rent out to the very tough type of tenants who are likely to enjoy giving her a double dose of her own antisocial behaviour or keep fierce dogs trained to do so at the owner's command. :cool:
The sort of fierce and noisy dogs whose favourite hobby is hunting nightmare neighbours and intruders.

Some of my friends are ignoring me.. They are thinking that I am some sort of criminal
Original post by Anonymous
Some of my friends are ignoring me.. They are thinking that I am some sort of criminal

Then I suspect there’s more to this story than you’ve explained so far.

Why would they think that?
Original post by Admit-One
Then I suspect there’s more to this story than you’ve explained so far.

Why would they think that?

Well I told them everything I said on here.. I think because the walls are so thin, they wonder if they can hear me..

I don't know why else.. I dont think they think I should have called the police and minded my own business, and I probs didn't make it clear that I didn't get a record of the police -- just "words of advice"
And..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending