The Student Room Group

Hotel Policies - Can you have visitors?

Hi,

I will be staying at a hotel in the UK for a few weeks before uni while my apartment is getting fixed. My bestfriend will also be in the city but staying with relatives so she cant have people over. Are you allowed to have visitors in hotels nowadays with the pandemic??

The hotel I will be staying at is super big and theres not even people working at the front desk cause its like high tech or whatever with machines you use for everything you need. I know they throw a lot of events at the hotel, even now, so people come and go all the time. Unlike other hotels where some specified no visitors I couldnt find anything like that for my hotel. Do you guys think it would be okay for her to come over for a movie night or is that a no-go now?

Kind of a weird and random question I know, just would be nice to know in advance
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
You need to contact the hotel or check their policies online - every hotel will be different.
Reply 2
Never been an issue for me having visitors, so long as you dont have crowds or start costing them money (like ones who charge per person) but every hotel is different.
Thanks for all the responses!! Turns out the hotel did not care at all thankfully! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest